Experience with KINGSNAKE Website - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:42 PM   #11
mvite
Yes--and I'm yawning.

Get on with the lawyer already!

Old 08-26-2008, 02:43 PM   #12
ToshaMc
Understand that in this industry bad guys using other people and their accounts to advertise and sell their animals after they've been banned is par for the course. You might not be one of them but they have a pretty strict policy in place to cover their butts.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:53 PM   #13
Wrongbeach
Mike...

You friends with someone over there or something? If your yawning why dont you go take a nap and not respond to my post...what you dont know is that in the last 5 minutes since this post Ive gotten quite a few private messages stating the same problems...guess these kids are scared of people like you? What is it about my post that you are threatened or offended by? Did you want to have an intelligent conversation about this or just come on and spew your nonsense?

You couldnt even respond to the direct question of how I violated the TOS, and responded with, get on with the lawyer already Im yawning....your a 38 year old man and thats the best you have?

Paul Harb

Old 08-26-2008, 02:58 PM   #14
mvite
I'm just sayin--

I consistently got mad when they pulled my ads. I am sure others did/do as well.

When I went back and read the TOS, I was usually violating them. Stupid as some TOS can be--we all agree to the fine print.

I'm 39....lol

I googled you ---and I can't tell if you have the means for a big lawsuit, but I see you have the means for a website. That's rich.

If you wanna whine---go ahead. But you ain't suing them...lol...

Old 08-26-2008, 03:08 PM   #15
Wrongbeach
Again Mike...

I really have no beef with you...Im not sure why your so upset with my post, I didnt break the TOS...understand I DID NOT BREAK THE TOS...this was my animal PERIOD...I do understand why they do what they do, but they have no way for a person that was wronged to explain that they are attacking an innocent person....as far as my website....which hasnt been updated in 6 years...if you googled me you would see pages of my name and my body of work and who I have worked with....and thats rich....id love to not get into it with you cause again i have no issue with you except that you keep saying that i probably broke their TOS, and I didnt...they think I was selling Doug's animals and I wasnt....I have become friends with some of the nicer, more upfront honest breeders, who I wont mention here as not to drag them into this...but this is legit, and the only reason I even say to google my name is to really hit home the point that I have no reason to sell animals for Doug...I barely even know Doug, but you can go ahead and just believe what you want to believe with no justification as to why....bet youve actually seen my work and didnt even know it.....oh well....

Paul Harb

Old 08-26-2008, 03:35 PM   #16
mvite
Hey Paul--I don't have a beef---I am sorry.

A buddy just called me after reading my posts and set me straight.

I'm relatively new to the hobby. I didn't know there was collateral blackballing going on.

I just know that we all probably waived our right to a forfeit of fees by signing up there, (or anywhere), originally.

Sorry---

MARK

COME ON MAN, IT'S MARK!!!

Old 08-26-2008, 03:46 PM   #17
Wrongbeach
Thanks Mike

Mike, its ok...and I really appreciate you responding especially in public...Im sure there are legitimate reasons for they way they act from past experience but this is not one of them...I emailed Jeff directly just now, and I really hope the guy can respond. Ironically after looking at his personal website, he seems to be an amateur photographer in live music events having shot musicians that I know and have worked with personally, even stating he is friends with someone who I have worked with on multiple occasions...if he were nice to me I could probably get him into more shows than anyone he knows....but i digress....again thank you very much for the post and I too apologize for directing any anger towards you....

Paul Harb

Old 08-26-2008, 03:48 PM   #18
Wrongbeach
DOH!!!!! SORRY MARK>>>MARK.....;)

OOPSS....sorry my old age is messing with my eyes....its Mark....my bad...

Paul Harb

Old 08-26-2008, 04:11 PM   #19
NorthernRegius.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrongbeach
OOPSS....sorry my old age is messing with my eyes....its Mark....my bad...

Paul Harb
Old my arse (I'm older than you). What we learn usually has a cost. In this case it's the price you paid KS. Paul, I've been in business for a Long time & some lessons cost more than others. Some how, even if you don't know it you violated their TOS- at least they think so... it would be polite of them to explain it, but KS is not known for manners.

You could waste your time trying to get them to be something they are not, or move on... guess which one will give you less grief?

Again, there are many nice places & options still open to you. I'm glad for your sake & others you posted this, but other than giving fair warning to folks & venting so you can move on, I doubt you'll see any other satisfaction- not from KS anyways.

If this is the worst negative blow you get, you can still count yourself as lucky... don't let it sour you too much, there are many more good folks it the community than bad.

Chin up, dust yourself off & dive back in. All the Best- Deb

Old 08-26-2008, 04:20 PM   #20
Wrongbeach
Well Said....

Lol....well I feel old... You are probably right, but I do feel good for posting this and putting it out in the open....its amazing how many private responses I have gotten from people that are scared to say anything about KS but feel the same way....we shall see if Jeff responds to me privately and if we can fix this but if not I now know who he is and who he knows, and if I really want to get through to him I now know how...you did make me smile...so thk...

Paul Harb

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!