what do you think - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Hognose Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-12-2017, 12:04 AM   #1
blueboost68
what do you think

Picked this guy up field herping kind of a cool color not sure if its common or not and feed back is greatly appreciated..
Attached Images

Old 05-12-2017, 07:29 AM   #2
Donald C
That's a pretty eastern hog. They have a high variability in pattern and coloration, so they are always spectacular.

Old 05-12-2017, 07:54 PM   #3
blueboost68
Thanks I am going to try and get him a girlfriend asap would love to get some offspring from him.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:24 PM   #4
Herpin Man
Don't forget to get him lots of toads, too.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:43 PM   #5
blueboost68
Yep I have had a few hogs they are not that hard to get to take mice. I don't under understand what more people don't breed them easterns are so variable in color.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:53 PM   #6
Donald C
I know that in my state, it is not legal to sell native species without the proper permits and there is a cap on native wildlife that can be owned. I would bet that other states have similar rules and the like.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:02 PM   #7
blueboost68
Breeding as a hobby is getting harder and harder for the raptile community I believe that in my lifetime they will push for a band but you can kill them all day long.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:03 PM   #8
blueboost68
Sorry reptile.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:10 PM   #9
Donald C
PITA and the "Humane" Society have tried (and failed) twice in VA to implement an exotic animal ban. Now they're trying a county-by-county approach, starting in the DC area, which already has similar measures in place. Everyone's working hard to spite them there too.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:48 PM   #10
blueboost68
If you have a petition or state Representative I can wright let me know I would be glade to help we are all in this together.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!