Wanted Freedom Breeder RAT, MOUSE or SNAKE RACKS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #1
chelbrans
Talking Freedom Breeder RAT, MOUSE or SNAKE RACKS

I am looking for Freedom Breeder Snake or Rodent racks. Willing to do trades on feeders such as rats, mice, ASF, gerbils, guinea pigs , and hampsters. The rodents can be live or frozen. I will also be willing to do cash $$$ or partical trades meaning cash$$$ and rodents. I also Raise English Labrador Retrievers ( puppies) which I will do a trade for as well if you want a good quality Labrador Pup. I am expecting a ALL yellow litter soon and also will breeding for a Tri-color littter ( meaning Black , Yellow and Chocolate) in a few months. I also have available a English Son of a show champion Black male that carries Chocolate Labrador Retriever that can be sired to you female to put towards the trade of the cage or cages. You will be Guarenteed litter of at least 2 pups. His last litter was a litter of 12 pups. The only issue I have is I would need delivery ( which I would help pay your cost) or you would have to be very local ( in Michigan) for me to rent a truck and pick up...except if your looking for a Labrador pup or Stud for your female. I have Aquarims and Reptile Aquarims available and some other rodents supplies that ALSO can be used as a partical trade. I am serious, fair and honest...so please be honest , fair and serious with me. I don't want long converstions and my time wasted if you have no intenstions of following through. Thank yoiu advance for looking. My phone number is 248-535-8680 or you can reach me here
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!