Good Guy Elexis Craig and Kenny Bowman - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2017, 08:35 PM   #1
John Brown
Talking Elexis Craig and Kenny Bowman

Bought a BCI Harlequin from Kenny Bowman. The deal was brokered by Elexis Craig. I'm not new to snakes or boas, but I AM new to online purchases. Elexis made the entire process easy. She explained how to set up a PayPal account, walked me through the entire shipping process, and guaranteed live, healthy delivery. If you want a high quality animal and an amazing level of satisfaction with the delivery process, look them up. Kenny Bowman and Elexis Craig out of Oregon. She made me a believer that sometimes, you can trust someone to be better than you hoped they would be.

Old 03-27-2017, 08:39 PM   #2
ElexisC
Thank you for the kind words John. I'm glad I was able set it all up for you and deliver an animal you're happy with. Maybe you'll be the hand to tame that beast

Enjoy her, can't wait to see how she progresses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 03-27-2017, 08:43 PM   #3
John Brown
She's being a lady every time I hold her. She ate yesterday, so I've left her alone today. I'll be keen on getting her back out tomorrow.

Old 03-27-2017, 08:49 PM   #4
ElexisC
She was a pistol here lol as are several others. hopefully there's more people who like angry babies lol

I've been working on them some but man they're firecrackers lol

hopefully she stays sweet for ya.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!