new clutch - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-11-2012, 04:00 AM   #1
mikepanzarella
new clutch

this was an odd one for me lol
they hatched in 57 days
started out with 18 eggs only 13 left when they started hatching
so far 11 hatched out
57 days is odd but i also got a nice surprise
the pairing was white hypo with red beard (buffy) x white yellowish hypo (megatron)
now i was thinking cool ill get all hypos with some nice reds,yellows,and whites
so out of the 11 that hatched we got alot of reds,yellows,and whites but we also got 4 leatherbacks (the male and female were both regular scaled dragons)
we still have the female and she is 100% regular scaled but the male was sold and the pictures we have of him are not the best but he was not a leatherback so im thinking he might of been a microscaled
we kept them in the incubator for 4 days after they hatched and today we put them in there tank all of them started eating we started them off with fruit flies because of there size then we added new born dubia's
the best part is the female laid 21 more eggs 15 days later so looking forward to the other clutch coming out just as nice and cant wait to see if we get more leatherbacks
1st pic is the female
2nd small pic is the male (only pic i had left)
3rd is of 8 some nice color and the odd ball leathers lol
4th is 2 leathers and one normal
ill post better pictures as they start to color up and grow
lol its soooo much fun with hatchlings
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!