Bad Guy Buyers Beware of A&J Dragonz (John Logston)!!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2014, 12:48 PM   #21
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&J Dragonz View Post
I think I clearly stated on here and to the customer I would send a replacement thank you guy Castro for your 2 cents
You are very welcome. One think I know is that crooks never learn. What are you going to do,take care of your customer, or the former?

Old 08-31-2014, 01:30 PM   #22
Pasodama
So what is going on John?
You stated that you would send a replacement but, according to the OP, you have not contacted her and, it seems, are refusing to communicate with her.
If you have nothing, at this very moment (to make the OP "whole"), you could at least let the OP know that and, then, communicate a time frame on when you might have the replacement, or refund, available.
Otherwise, this does not serve to shed a good light on you.

Old 09-01-2014, 01:52 PM   #23
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalicoDragons View Post
John still has not contacted me in any way or make any attempt to send me a refund or a replacement. I have tried many times to get him to talk with me
www.CalicoDragons.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&J Dragonz View Post
I think I clearly stated on here and to the customer I would send a replacement
John, it would be to your advantage to refund or send a replacement to Amy ASAP. ignoring her is not the right thing to do.

Very easy to put this behind you, all you need to do is keep your word to her!

Old 09-05-2014, 01:09 PM   #24
Spicedragons
Oh wow.. I thought I was the only one who got a wrong Dragon from him. I bought a female tripple hets and received a male. I also found out after I paid that he got his dragons from another breeder.. He's reselling them. I contacted the breeder directly and found that the dragons have been mis-advertised as 100% tripple hets.. Where as they are actually 100% het witblits and probable hets hypo trans.

He also shipped via standard overnight. I offered him extra money to change to to priority but he kept saying that he couldn't get the free refunded. I had the package held at FedEx facility and picked it up there. Anyway, BUYERS PLEASE BEWARE!

Old 09-05-2014, 03:28 PM   #25
Pasodama
Thanks, for sharing your experience, Daniel.
Did you make further contact, with John, after finding out the Beardie's true hets or did you just "write it off"? Only asking because I am curious if John offered a remedy &/or failed to (if you did contact him about it).
As it stands, it certainly sounds like John Logston is someone to avoid doing business with.

Old 09-05-2014, 03:52 PM   #26
Ed Clark
John, Amy is out $400.00 because you do not know how to sex dragons or whoever's dragons you are flipping does not know how to sex a dragon.

Now it comes to our attention that you are misrepresenting hets that you are flipping for other breeders. I guess you figured that it might take 2 years before your hets don't prove out.

You can make it right with Amy by REFUNDING her money!

Old 09-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #27
Spicedragons
About the male, he offered a female replacement in the future when the Dragon is big enough to be sexed properly. I mean it's obvously a male now... Lol. I just wrote it off. I know it will be difficult dealing with someone like that. I've been buying and selling long enough to understand that.

Old 09-05-2014, 04:56 PM   #28
Spicedragons
Oh and about the hets... My main concern was the witblits gene. So I did confirm from the original breeder that they are 100% hets for it. I gave the breeder the pics John sent me and they were the exact pics the breeder took.. Lol

Old 09-05-2014, 05:18 PM   #29
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicedragons View Post
Oh and about the hets... My main concern was the witblits gene. So I did confirm from the original breeder that they are 100% hets for it. I gave the breeder the pics John sent me and they were the exact pics the breeder took.. Lol
Dan, so the hypo trans were not 100 % in the triple hets you bought?

I seen he was using others pics months ago, how stupid of him...all he had to do was be honest.

Old 09-05-2014, 06:29 PM   #30
Spicedragons
Ed,
Exactly. They are probable hets for hypo trans since the parents are not visual for them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!