The Reptile Masters, aka FL Reptiles... Bad Guys? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2007, 04:09 PM   #41
Golden Gate Geckos
I am happy to announce that after sending certified demand letters to both Herp Master's business address and home, I got a refund credit from them in my bank account today! Thanks to everyone for all the help... this is the 3rd time the BOI has helped me in cases like this over the years.

Off Topic: My debit card is covered with my bank for 'unauthorized' transactions. If my card was used illegally or in the case of any type of fraud, the bank would cancel the card and refund my money. In this case, the purchase was authorized by me. I just didn't get what I purchased. Had I exhausted all my options in trying to collect, and been very assertive, I'm sure they would have taken care of me.

Old 09-05-2007, 04:15 PM   #42
Cat_72
Glad to hear it, Marcia! It's sad that it had to come to what it did to get your refund, but at least you got it.

Old 09-05-2007, 05:14 PM   #43
tville
I've dealt with them before. Jims parents are nice folks and want to see their son succeed the correct way, so that's why I suggested them.

I'm really glad you received your refund, and was disappointed it took so long.

Old 09-06-2007, 12:34 PM   #44
dprince
Yay Marcia!! I'm so glad this had a happy ending.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!