INQUIRY--Anyone know about exoticexpress? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2007, 10:27 PM   #1
tthomas
INQUIRY--Anyone know about exoticexpress?

Anyone know about exoticsexpress?? Please advise good or bad. Thank You!!

Old 09-01-2007, 11:34 PM   #2
froghog
Seems like an ok guy

hey... i have spoken to anthony before both in person at shows and online and he seems like a good guy... i know he has caught some flak in the past but i can only judge on my interactions with him... i have not done any business with him however so i can't say for sure if he's reliable... just that he seems like a decent person... we are actually in the middle of working out a deal right now but i hesitate to judge that transaction simply because it is not yet completed... i know that is vague but i hope it helps - paul

Old 09-01-2007, 11:48 PM   #3
TMDReptiles
Aj is a good guy.. ive gotten alot from him at shows and shipped to me and its all been great for me. Hes always been honest to me and i have no complaints. All animals ive gotten have been 100% healthy and problem free. Travis

Old 09-01-2007, 11:54 PM   #4
Serafim
I made a small purchase From Aj and all went well and I was pleased with the whole transaction..

Old 09-01-2007, 11:56 PM   #5
RBISSELL
I am in California and have done 5-6 large dollar deals with AJ at Exotics Express. I haven't had a bad experience at all. When he is buying he pays quickly and the reptiles I have received from him have always been in great shape and exactly what I was expecting. He has been good to me and I don't do business with people I don't think I can trust.

Old 09-01-2007, 11:56 PM   #6
Newt
Thumbs up So far so good!

I just want to make mention that we have purchased from them recently and was very happy with what we received. They had great prices and we received better than expected animals. As for now I would have NO problem ordering from them again. Hope this helps a little. Thanks
Chris @ Newt's Pets

www.Newtspets.com

Old 09-02-2007, 12:06 AM   #7
froghog
it was brought to my attention that i need to post my full name... so in regard to my previous post... my full name is paul vachiraprapun... hope that resolves any issues that people may have had

Old 09-02-2007, 09:24 AM   #8
snakeman101172
Exotics Express

A.J. is 100% solid. I have been doing business with him for a couple of years now. Everything is as promised everytime. More than flexible and accomodating. immediate shipping and lightning fast payment. feel confident buying from him. He will always give you a fair shake.

Old 09-02-2007, 02:13 PM   #9
crazycarl
Great guy

AJ is a one of the good guys. He always has great animals and is more than happy to work with on deals. I've dealt with him in person and he is a respectable business man. Thanks
Carl Ackerbauer

Old 09-05-2007, 10:11 AM   #10
Newt
Just forgot to mention my full name. Chris Newton at Newt's Pets. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!