Matthew Watkins - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2007, 09:57 AM   #1
johnmarker
Matthew Watkins - Good Guy

I recently purchased an '07 Female Het Clown from Matthew. While I cannot speak on the genetics of the snake just yet (we will give it a couple of years and I am confident about what the results will be), the snakes condition and habits were accurately represented. I was promised a beautiful, slightly feisty, live feeder (that had taken one F/T meal). That is exactly what I received, a gorgeous, slightly feisty, reluctant to eat F/T snake. There were no surprises. It was a pleasure doing business with Matthew. We spoke for hours about many topics, not just herps. I would not hesitate to, and plan to, give him my business in the future.

John Marker

Old 09-07-2007, 12:34 PM   #2
brodie691
Thanks John...

I couldn't have had an easier transaction. Everything went quite smoothly. the female i sold john was purchased from Alex Tanner from Mile High Morph Ranch as a 100% het clown female. Alex has a great reputation from all that i gather so only time will tell if she proves out or not. i do not think that there will be any comlications though as i too have total faith that she is as was stated to me by the producer of said het.
i would love to do more business with you in the future John and once again thank you very kindly for deciding to do business with me. John paid on time like clock work. it would be wonderful if all buyers were as prompt!

matthew watkins

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!