Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2011, 08:27 AM   #351
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by david1 View Post
Hi - The fact is that conman Adam Wysocki has ripped us off (+- 7000USD) and then he thinks that he can still operate as the CEO of NATPET and be trusted by the general public !!! This guy is receiving donations from the general public and I WILL go on every forum until he (Adam ) makes contact with me !! If he is so trustworthy why is he not making contact with me ? I have been waiting 3 years for him to refund my money !! HOW CAN THIS MAN BE TRUSTED TO HANDLE THE PUBLICS CASH ??? Once a cheat alway's a cheat !

I will still report him to your IRS and I hope and prey that they will do a full audit on him and NATPET !!! Do you personally know Adam , if you do then ps ask him to call me - he has got all my details !! Or even better ask him to comment on this forum ??
So the answer is "None". Thanks for clearing that up...

Old 01-20-2011, 08:30 AM   #352
Focal
LOL, I've never seen so many people back a scammer.

Old 01-20-2011, 08:35 AM   #353
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Yeah, really. How much money needs to add up before he's going to be held accountable?

Old 01-20-2011, 08:37 AM   #354
cobraman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post

Yea, its funny how some of the same people that are backing him would rip a nobody up, call them the scum of the earth, and threaten police action over a $20 debt. I guess since Adam is known by many people, then he MUST be an angel. The worst part is Adam wont even defend himself. He doesnt have time to contact the people he owes, he doesnt have time to reply to this thread, but he has time to sell at different shows even though "hes not in the business anymore".

Old 01-20-2011, 08:48 AM   #355
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraman1 View Post
Yea, its funny how some of the same people that are backing him would rip a nobody up, call them the scum of the earth, and threaten police action over a $20 debt. I guess since Adam is known by many people, then he MUST be an angel. The worst part is Adam wont even defend himself. He doesnt have time to contact the people he owes, he doesnt have time to reply to this thread, but he has time to sell at different shows even though "hes not in the business anymore".
He may be busy raking in dollars from the gullible (take it how you want)? Since this guy/guys (victims) are so far off, they can be put on the "back burner" indefinitely.

Part of the reason that he's not responding may also have something to do with the fact that the victims seem to be "pussyfooting" around instead of going after him HARDCORE and not worrying about HIS reputation.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:21 AM   #356
Skiploder
Maybe it's about time someone checked out where donations to NatPet went.

I mean, it got pimped big time by all of the Wysocki jock supporters and then quietly petered out in the night like a wet fart. How much money did NatPet bring in? How and to whom was it distributed? What's the current status of NatPet? After all that crap is on the table, then we'll see how far off David's accusation is.

Irrefutable point: he ripped off David. It came to light in this thread that he also had issues with other past clients. Maybe NatPet is on the up and up, but as far as I'm concerned, Mr. Wysocki has shown that he can't be trusted with other people's money.

David:

No one knows yet where the money people have donated to NatPet went (and gee, aren't you a bad man for talking mean about him). Maybe someone can check that out. In the meantime, the fact that Wysocki has lied to you and stolen $7K from you is disgusting.

You also can expect that the snark parade from his fan bois and gurls will continue. After, all he's a hell of a nice guy..........................

...........and being a nice guy, people with their heads in nice warm and smelly places will gladly point out when you've said some things that just aren't very nice. Rest assured that they will continue, with their noses firmly planted up his ass, to ignore and downplay the royally screwing you received.

Hey Adam, isn't it time YOU got some balls?

Old 01-20-2011, 09:23 AM   #357
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
He may be busy raking in dollars from the gullible (take it how you want)? Since this guy/guys (victims) are so far off, they can be put on the "back burner" indefinitely.

Part of the reason that he's not responding may also have something to do with the fact that the victims seem to be "pussyfooting" around instead of going after him HARDCORE and not worrying about HIS reputation.
Since you put the word "may" in there, I don't think your statement counts as libel.

Maybe Sam Mounts, Esq. can weigh in on that one for us.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #358
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Since you put the word "may" in there, I don't think your statement counts as libel.

Maybe Sam Mounts, Esq. can weigh in on that one for us.
You MAY be reading more into my post than necessary.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #359
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
You MAY be reading more into my post than necessary.
Just concerned about the ever-looming presence of libel here.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:26 AM   #360
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Just concerned about the ever-looming presence of libel here.
That's why the key words are "Take it how you want." (referring to my statement) I am not responsible for any one else's assumptions.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland