Buyers Beware of Marco Correia - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2004, 04:02 PM   #1
Lisa3161961
Buyers Beware of Marco Correia

He received his western union payment but answers no email or phone calles. I do have a legit address from East Providence Rhode Island is anyone from that area can help me. Never received my tort. He also uses the name Pet advantage. If anyone from that are can help I would appreciate it. Always use a secret question from western union. The buyer can check before shipment that it is there waiting. After shipment you can give the seller the secret answer. I trusted him and he seeme dlike a nice guy. Thanks Lisa lisaannlee@charter.net

Old 08-29-2004, 05:02 PM   #2
hill4803
You just got conned by...

a little crook named Pat Kane. He has used a load of fake names, I almost sent him money for some geckos but a few red flags went up. Luckily he was doing the same thing (with the same name) to others and I saw it on the BOI and avoided losing my money. Do a thread search on the BOI. This thread actually needs to be moved to the BOI!

Old 08-29-2004, 10:00 PM   #3
Lisa3161961
BOI

I will check this out, didn't know it existed. New at this, I will try to move it where it belongs. Lisa

Old 08-29-2004, 10:19 PM   #4
hill4803
Lisa, welcome to the BOI!

You are here! You will find all kinds of helpful info about sellers, just use the thread search function when you want to check out someone. Hope everything works out with your deal.

Ro Hill

Old 08-30-2004, 08:44 PM   #5
Rainbowboaman
Lisa,
Im sorry you got taken. if you can post any info you have on him phone number,address & email address & where you saw his ad.

Old 08-31-2004, 03:41 AM   #6
nicolai
What was the address

What was the address that he gave you in rhode island? There is a ongoing investigation of the gentleman listed above. Please contact the providence Rhode Island Police detective Bureau with your info and mention his name.
Give them the western union transaction # and any emails you got from him, expecially any info about his wanting to ship out a tort from Rhode Island.
Nick Bonn

Old 08-31-2004, 07:49 AM   #7
Lisa3161961
Marco Correia

Pet Advantage, 313 Taunton Dr., East Providence, RI, 02914. Is the address. I will contact them it can't hrut at least he won't scam others. To reply to the post before this. I was the one who placed the add seeking an adult female sulcata. He responded with very real pics, called numerous times. Offered to let me make payments. Long story short, I never got my sulcata. He gave me references too but I/m sure they were his friends involved in the scam. Sad story, I will contact Rhode Island. Thanks Lisa

Old 08-31-2004, 09:50 AM   #8
nicolai
that is pat kanes address..

Contact the providence police department today!!! Send them copies of any emails you have from him and the receipt for the money order.

http://www.providencepolice.com/directory.html

We have to stop this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick Bonn

Old 08-31-2004, 10:01 AM   #9
nicolai
forget that last website i gave you..

Contact this gentleman..He said he will take care of it personally..

Hubert Paquett
Chief of police
East Providence police
401-435-7600

Juvenile or not he can be prosecuted!!!!!!!!!!
And so can his mother!!!!!!!!!
They can seize the house if you can show intent to ship reptiles from that address.!!!

Nick BONN

Old 08-31-2004, 10:24 AM   #10
Lisa3161961
Marco Correia

I will do that now, thank you so much for the number, Lisa

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!