Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-19-2004, 08:11 PM   #251
schlegelii
thank you all....

I just want to thank every one who was helpful and supportive. I'm sorry I couldn't get the evidence posted sooner and make this tread a little sorter. I think after all this I'm going to send the king to a friend who does educational programs for state police, maybe he'll be visiting your town.

Jeremy

CASE CLOSED !!!!

Old 11-19-2004, 08:14 PM   #252
gila7150
What kind of pitiful sack of sh#t would risk the lives of innocent people to save $30 on shipping?
I guess we know now, huh Kevin?

Please go out and find yourself a real job. You are an embarrassment to the hobby and a Darwin Award waiting to happen.

Old 11-19-2004, 09:06 PM   #253
Amos
Thumbs down Re: There you go again.....

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus
Tanith,
PS- for everyone else in this thread, this is not about venomoids, this is about the accusation Jeremy made against me.

I must agree the thread is not about a venomoid pissing contest.The BOI is used for posting good and bad buisness deals.The venomoid arguement(Whether it is etchical,Legal,or who does them) needs to be held in another forum.There are forums for Hell rants,shipping rants and many others last i checked.

Trey Small

Old 11-19-2004, 09:15 PM   #254
Suncoast Herpetological
Trey

The problem is that Kevin's statement is very contradictory. If you read through the whole thread you will notice that it is Kevin who, time and time again, tries to shift the focus to the venemoid issue to take the light off of his illegal activities

Old 11-19-2004, 09:20 PM   #255
snakegetters
Jeremy,

I'll be in NY over the holidays. If the king is still there and needs assist feeding, I can lend a hand. It would be better to feed the animal whatever it is taking voluntarily, and if it's taking snakes, try to start the scenting process to move it over to rodents.

Old 11-19-2004, 10:34 PM   #256
oreganus
Lightbulb Actually.....

I do have alot to say, since I never shipped a king through UPS to anyone including Jeremy. I know he posted a picture of a box label, but I did not ship the king to him in that method, so I don't know and frankly I don't care. I have had enough problems and I would not set myself up for anymore. Oh and for the person that decided to let their accusations get the best of them and waste alot of officials time, expect a present from me also. You know who you are.
Kevin

Old 11-19-2004, 10:54 PM   #257
Suncoast Herpetological
That's the way to do it.

Blind unreasoning unwavering and complete denial. Yup...if he says it enough times he must be as pure and innocent as the driven snow. That's the way to do it!

At this point Kevin, I don't really think anyone is interested in anything else you want to say on this subject. Proof has been provided, you are hitherto and hereby not only branded a liar but a fool as well.

This may be a record....48 pages of continuosly repeating the same lie. The "Shot Himself In The Foot Club" has kust crowned a new KING!

Old 11-19-2004, 10:56 PM   #258
newherper
Re: That's the way to do it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Blind unreasoning unwavering and complete denial. Yup...if he says it enough times he must be as pure and innocent as the driven snow. That's the way to do it!

At this point Kevin, I don't really think anyone is interested in anything else you want to say on this subject. Proof has been provided, you are hitherto and hereby not only branded a liar but a fool as well.

This may be a record....48 pages of continuosly repeating the same lie. The "Shot Himself In The Foot Club" has kust crowned a new KING!
SUNCOAST SAID IT ALL

Old 11-19-2004, 11:39 PM   #259
SPJ
I am still curious about one thing. Was the king hot or was it a venemoid?
If it was hot, then there is no excuse for not using an airline. However, if it was in fact a venemoid, I can see where Kevin would think it would be OK to use UPS since it could no longer envenomate with a bite and no one was at risk by using an overnight carrier to ship the snake.
I'm not saying that using UPS is a good idea because if something happened the media and the driver would not know (or care) that the snake had been altered.
But.......here is another perspective about about shipping snakes. The media jumped all over the story when a guy on the BC forum was shipped a burm that got loose in the UPS truck. UPS also fined him an excessive amount for the shipment. So...... There would be a fiasco no matter what type of snake is in the box if it gets loose.

Old 11-19-2004, 11:40 PM   #260
Bringerofdoom
wow, im speechless. proof given and denied..
he had alot to say, but apparantly said nothing at all..........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!