Inquiry inquiry-Beeger Boxes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-19-2014, 11:27 PM   #1
reptilebreeder
Question inquiry-Beeger Boxes

Hi all,
Long time since I've been here.
Inquiring about beeger boxes. Tried to order a rack and the computer wasn't taking it due to an error. So we called them and they were going to submit the charge on the system they use for shows, and send a receipt.

Few days passed, didn't hear anything and so sent an email to find out about order or receipt. Only reply was "having computer problems will get your receipt asap" of course they didn't have a problem getting my email. Still haven't gotten a receipt or any other updates.

Just wondering if anybody has had dealings with them before. They charged our CC on June 6th it is now the 19th. Could be completely legit, but as anybody on the BOI knows when you can't get a simple receipt or courtesy email, or something letting it be known order is gonna take x amount of time you start to get a bit leery.
Thanks
John

Old 08-31-2014, 10:00 PM   #2
gila7150
?

I was wondering how your transaction went. I'm considering placing an order but I'd like to hear some feedback from their customers first.
Thanks!

Old 09-01-2014, 07:56 AM   #3
dieselfan
They have a very nice product. I have seen a lot of their rack systems at shows and was going to buy a hatchling rack from them. I called the number listed in a couple of their online ads and left a message. FYI.. It was a land line number and it was almost 2 days before they called me back.(At 9pm!!)

The "computer trouble" excuse is BS. Like they dont have smartphones??It seems like they might have some organization issues to work through. Just look at their ad in the top right corner of your screen. QAULITY...lol really guys??
I ended up buying a rack from CSerpents and could not be happier! Hopefully they get you sorted out John.

Old 09-04-2014, 05:43 AM   #4
americananie
I just recently placed an order with them (2 PVC cages), and I did get a receipt via email 24 hours later (sent back a correction of my address, but it was otherwise alright).
I follow both of their pages on Facebook, and they do get computer troubles quite often (read: they're not too tech savvy). I would love to know how your order went, and I'll definitely be posting about mine when it arrives. From my own personal experience, they seem like wonderful people (again, this is through Facebook).

Old 12-28-2014, 06:56 PM   #5
AlexisFitzy
I will have to agree they aren't very tech savvy but I have talked to them personally at the repticons in Nashville and they are very nice people with a Top Notch product. I have three of their racks and will be buying another at the next repticon. I've never dealt with an online purchase from them because I don't want to pay shipping but I really hope everything works out for you. Please keep us updated.

Old 12-28-2014, 07:46 PM   #6
americananie
As an update, I got the cages and they are beautiful and, as others have said, top notch! I would definitely recommend Beeger Boxes aka Ross and Deb!

Old 12-28-2014, 07:49 PM   #7
AlexisFitzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by americananie View Post
As an update, I got the cages and they are beautiful and, as others have said, top notch! I would definitely recommend Beeger Boxes aka Ross and Deb!

Awesome, thanks for the update. So glad everything worked out. Glad your happy with your cage too, they do make some killer cages. Their product never disappoints

Old 12-29-2014, 11:27 AM   #8
scosta56
Now what about the OP?

Old 12-29-2014, 12:18 PM   #9
Snake-Queen
Ross and Deb can also be reached through their reptile business, Jungle Jewels Reptiles. https://www.facebook.com/JungleJewelsReptiles

Old 12-29-2014, 09:43 PM   #10
ShiffyAME
I've met Ross and Deb in person numerous times at shows over the yeas. They both are genuinely nice people and care a lot about the animals and hobby. I can't say anything for them not getting back to you in a timely manner but I am sure it is absolutely not for any shady kind of reason. The cages and racks they have always had at the shows truly are furniture quality and look absolutely great!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!