Couple looking for FWB in MD/DE/PA/NJ - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 09:35 AM   #11
Griz
Well, I will keep this simple and address a few quick issues:

Chris:

Do not flatter yourself into thinking that anyone here cares what you do behind closed doors. Being with two women at once makes you feel like a man? That's nothing but a sign of a marriage that is destined for failure. That, and lack of maturity. I personally say that making love to the same woman 1000 times and making each time feel like the first is more a sign of "being a man" then 2 women at once. Your behavior is what we see in dogs, not responsible adults.

But, with that aside, this has nothing to do with your personal flavors. Rather, this is about your perverted desire to bring this to a public reptile forum. This type of garbage does not belong here, period. You are not soliciting companionship, you are solicited sex. Plain and simple. The only difference between this and prostitution is that at least the prostitutes are smart enough to not "give it away".

Lucille:

I love you girl but you are off your flipping rocker. Chris is blazingly soliciting for sex and you somehow feel that is fitting for this forum. This is the lonely hearts forum, not the lonely penis forum. This forum is to bring people together for potential companionship, friendship, and maybe the occasional pity party to drown out the blues. This is NOT a forum (obviously my opinion) for someone to outright, blazingly, in your face, solicit sex. What Chris does in his bedroom is between him and his wife but it does NOT need to be brought to a public forum. I am sincerely hoping that I am wrong here but how does Fauna stop someone under the age of 18 from viewing this thread? I do not remember registering that I was over 18 so that I could view this. Again, I hope I am wrong here as if a minor was to view Chris thread then what in the world would they think? There are plenty of other forums for Chris to seek his fulfillment.

Kelli:

There is a saying that if you remember the 60's you weren't there. Well, I remember them but not because I was there. But, I am glad we have people like you who walked through those times and still remain someone to whom I look up to! You are a wonderful person and I admire that!

Griz

Old 05-23-2006, 09:44 AM   #12
old guy
whether a sex site or not

it's FREE ! LOL ! I'm paying good money at this time trying to find a companion/friend with benefits of the opposite sex on other sites. I bet you all that this thread will accumulate with time because as i have seen other threads remotely mention SEX or the " Lonely Heart Club " section here that has gravitated toward some kind of sex related issues and let's not forget that HUGH thread of " DO YOU SHAVE " ! While I don't know this poster on this original thread, I give him thumbs up and a hand clap for his gall and bravery of posting within the legal ramifications of this site. Also the latter for his individualism of thinking, wanting and his whelms of how the world turns. Last but not least........I also applaud him for no matter what others think attitude LOL ! Heck in the next several days I will be thinking of adding MY wants and desires of what I'm looking for at this time in context of a sex partner. ( but for different reasons as in friend with benefits ).

Old 05-23-2006, 09:57 AM   #13
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy
it's FREE ! LOL ! I'm paying good money at this time trying to find a companion/friend with benefits of the opposite sex on other sites. I bet you all that this thread will accumulate with time because as i have seen other threads remotely mention SEX or the " Lonely Heart Club " section here that has gravitated toward some kind of sex related issues and let's not forget that HUGH thread of " DO YOU SHAVE " ! While I don't know this poster on this original thread, I give him thumbs up and a hand clap for his gall and bravery of posting within the legal ramifications of this site. Also the latter for his individualism of thinking, wanting and his whelms of how the world turns. Last but not least........I also applaud him for no matter what others think attitude LOL ! Heck in the next several days I will be thinking of adding MY wants and desires of what I'm looking for at this time in context of a sex partner. ( but for different reasons as in friend with benefits ).
This is precisely my point Lucille. The proverbial hounds of hell will now flood this site since the door gate is being allowed to remain open. With all of the hard work Rich, you and the other mods have put into this site to "maintain a certain amount of decorum", I would think you would want to keep a tighter reign on this particular issue. It's nothing short of pathetic when people want to take advantage of the generosity of Rich etc to satisfy their sexual whims. Take it to a different site guys and allow Fauna to flourish in the reptile community, not the man seeking man community. It just does not belong here. If nothing else, send it to Hell where it's more appropriate!

Griz

Old 05-23-2006, 10:38 AM   #14
KelliH
Quote:
I personally say that making love to the same woman 1000 times and making each time feel like the first is more a sign of "being a man" then 2 women at once. Your behavior is what we see in dogs, not responsible adults.
I agree 100%.

Quote:
There is a saying that if you remember the 60's you weren't there. Well, I remember them but not because I was there. But, I am glad we have people like you who walked through those times and still remain someone to whom I look up to! You are a wonderful person and I admire that!
Hey Griz, well I was born in 1972 so I kinda missed the sixties, but I have always felt I was born at the wrong time, you know?

Old 05-23-2006, 10:40 AM   #15
Cat_72
Well then.....

Quote:
Heck in the next several days I will be thinking of adding MY wants and desires of what I'm looking for at this time in context of a sex partner. ( but for different reasons as in friend with benefits )
If this is what is going to be brought upon this forum, perhaps we should rename it the "fetish forum", or something similarly tacky and tasteless?

Because that's what it's going to come down to, if this kind of posting is allowed to go on. I thought that's what HELL was for?

Old 05-23-2006, 10:51 AM   #16
KelliH
Quote:
If this is what is going to be brought upon this forum, perhaps we should rename it the "fetish forum", or something similarly tacky and tasteless?
LMAO! I almost spit my diet coke out of my mouth I was laughing so hard! "The Fetish Forum" LOL! Thanks, Cat!

You are right, of course.

Hey Lucille, maybe you could have a poll on this, you know, to see how the majority of the Fauna membership feels about having these kinds of posts on this site.

Old 05-23-2006, 11:03 AM   #17
old guy
Double standards

( I think That's what I mean ). So we are allowed this lonely hearts club forum and by looking at threads of " Do you Shave " ( 75 replies ) and " SEX " ( 144 replies ) , is it that the post leaves something to the imagination on these threads. I DON"T THINK SO ! While there is no definition or language of body parts, It's not hard to know what someone is talking about when they post about shaving " down there ". Is it when setting up these forums there was that very not thought out situation of threads or post that might have led to threads like this or someone brazen enough to take " advantage " by testing this kind of thread / post ? Sorry. This is how so many reptile and animal laws are knocked down because of the simple fact that the law / restriction wasn't conceived well enough. If I'm totally wrong here in my thinking, please except my apology. I do AGREE that there are web-sites more appropriate for this but hey.................

Old 05-23-2006, 12:45 PM   #18
KelliH
Quote:
( I think That's what I mean ). So we are allowed this lonely hearts club forum and by looking at threads of " Do you Shave " ( 75 replies ) and " SEX " ( 144 replies ) , is it that the post leaves something to the imagination on these threads. I DON"T THINK SO ! While there is no definition or language of body parts, It's not hard to know what someone is talking about when they post about shaving " down there ". Is it when setting up these forums there was that very not thought out situation of threads or post that might have led to threads like this or someone brazen enough to take " advantage " by testing this kind of thread / post ? Sorry. This is how so many reptile and animal laws are knocked down because of the simple fact that the law / restriction wasn't conceived well enough. If I'm totally wrong here in my thinking, please except my apology. I do AGREE that there are web-sites more appropriate for this but hey.................
You know, I don't think it's a double standard at all. Those threads you are referring to where purposely titled they way they are to draw people into the thread. They were more "tongue in cheek" if you will. Excuse the pun.

Old 05-23-2006, 12:48 PM   #19
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH

Hey Lucille, maybe you could have a poll on this, you know, to see how the majority of the Fauna membership feels about having these kinds of posts on this site.

Kelli,

We've had one post like this in two years. The sky isn't falling, and I hardly think that the place is going to turn into a hotbed of sin overnight if it has not done so in two years.

It might be another 2 years until the next one.

There are some good points on either side, I am thinking over what all of you have written. Give me some time to consider what you have said.

Old 05-23-2006, 12:51 PM   #20
Fangthane
I have to agree with Griz and KelliH that this subject matter doesn't belong here on Fauna. I'm also someone that thinks what happens behind closed doors should stay there. I'll even take the extra step and say I think threads like "SEX" and "DO YOU SHAVE" are crossing the line also. I frequent this site for several reasons..blatant sexual innuendo is definitely not one of them. I think that the world is becoming an emotionally desensitized place where simple needs like physical gratification take precedence over such outdated concepts as intimacy or loyalty. Sex has become a generic dance that really doesn't mean anything. Posts like this condone and encourage such behavior..and THAT I just can't bring myself to agree with. :Lonely Penis Club" indeed..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread