Bad Guy Post - Herper370 / leopardgex15 / herptavern - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2003, 05:58 PM   #1
E2MacPets
Bad Guy Post - Herper370 / leopardgex15 / herptavern

I know this is a trivial post, but I felt it deserved to be here so that people do not get messed around with by these kids.

I don't even know where to begin with the backstory here. Basically, months ago when I was a moderator at a certain forum these kids started Instant Messaging me with alternating innocent questions on leopard geckos and harassing vulgar messages... Each time they would IM me and pretend I had never spoken to them. They even IMed me at the same time, claiming I must have been speaking to their twin brothers (now apparently I was speaking to both twin brothers at the same time, for the third day in a row, and both were claiming I had never spoken to them and must have spoken to the other twin)

January was the last time I spoke to them. I finally blocked all their accounts that I knew about. Unfortunately about a month ago I reformatted my computer and with it all the blocks were gone.

Today, I get an IM from one of them, asking if I'd like to buy leopard geckos from them.

I don't know why I'm a glutten for punishment but after a moment I decided to see just what lies this kid was going to try this time.

herper370: are you interested in any leopard geckos
PommeDeSang343: not from you
herper370: why
PommeDeSang343: you know why
herper370: no i dont
PommeDeSang343: and you're not going to win any sales randomly iming people who you used to harass
herper370: really
herper370: that sucks
herper370: i have sold 40 geckos so far
PommeDeSang343: really? then why are you trying to sell to someone that wants nothing to do with you?
herper370: #### off cock lock

It goes on, but the vulgarities and lies just get worse, i'm afraid it wouldn't be too comprehendable...

Let me just sum it up with:
HerpTavern/Herper370/LeopardGex15/Ian/Jordan - Immature, dishonest kids willing to lie to get a sale, or an imaginary friend.

Old 05-08-2003, 06:58 PM   #2
crazycorn
Hes in the chat right now! grrr

Old 05-08-2003, 07:10 PM   #3
HerpTavern
you have not seen his side yet.

While I was talking to waxwormfan he also said this stuff to me.

PommeDeSang343: I don't want to buy geckos that are sick and ill from white trash!!!
Herper370: They are not sick they all are quarentined and I have 2 clutches in the incubator.
PommeDeSang343: Well that is good for you little kid get a life and leave me alone..you annoying the shi^ out of me.

Old 05-08-2003, 07:16 PM   #4
crazycorn
OH my! In the chat you said it was your brother! NOW you admit to it being you! man oh man what tangled webs we weave.

Old 05-08-2003, 07:21 PM   #5
E2MacPets
Which brings up a good point...

He can make up anything he wants in IMs. Logs are generated on the individual computers.

I have a log of everything and know exactly what I didn't say. But I have no way to prove it any more than HerpTavern does.

Perhaps it's fortunate then, that HerpTavern's fictional dialogue was unsigned and will be deleted.

I am not recieving IMs from "Jordan" who is angry I brought his brothers name and business into this. He claims his brother does not live with him and HerpTavern is his brother's business. But here he is posting as HerpTavern "because his brother has automatic login" he informed me.

Look this is not a "look at this annoying kid" post.

The fact is that he tried to sell me leopard geckos that I had no interest in by using this technique of harassment and deception.

Old 05-08-2003, 07:24 PM   #6
Ken Harbart
Re: you have not seen his side yet.

Quote:
Originally posted by HerpTavern
While I was talking to waxwormfan he also said this stuff to me.

PommeDeSang343: I don't want to buy geckos that are sick and ill from white trash!!!
Herper370: They are not sick they all are quarentined and I have 2 clutches in the incubator.
PommeDeSang343: Well that is good for you little kid get a life and leave me alone..you annoying the shi^ out of me.
1) You're point is...?
2) It's a simple rule...it really is... what part of "full names are required to post on the BOI" is so hard to understand?

Old 05-08-2003, 07:32 PM   #7
E2MacPets
Correction.. "I am not recieving IMs from..." should be "I am now recieving IMs from...."

He is also quite pissed that I am a "tattle tail" and states that there is freedom of speech and therefore I am being immature by mentioning this here. He feels he was not lying because he was indeed trying to sell a leopard gecko.

He has also threatened that he or his cousin "who knows how to do it professionally" would hack me if I continued to post about him.

Well with that bogus threat I'll be writing a letter to his ISP suggesting they monitor his IP for any suspicious activity.

He's simply resorting to vulgarities and name calling at this point, and I really do not feel like revisiting the playground for something as trivial as this.

Old 05-08-2003, 07:52 PM   #8
Tom Chambers
Thanks for the heads up! This is what the BOI is all about.

I'll make sure to keep an eye out for these little punks and let my customers know as well.

Tom Chambers

Old 05-08-2003, 08:18 PM   #9
HerpVenue
Ian- LeopardGex15@msn.com
Jordan- Leopardgex15@msn.com
Dustin- LeopardGecko1@hotmail.com

Old 05-08-2003, 08:39 PM   #10
ReticEd
As far as I know, there is only the two bros, Ian and Jordon, twins at that.
Dustin may be another made up name for them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!