Good Guy Underground Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:02 AM   #1
AK907
Underground Reptiles

Called up Underground Reptiles the other day and spoke to Rian G., Ryan B. and Zach on a couple occasions. All three were very helpful and polite and answered all my questions. I placed my order last night and I received them bright and early this morning. They were packaged well, just like they show in thier videos.

I ordered an amazon tree boa and asked for them to hand select me a darker one, which they happily did, a 1.1 pair of Candoia carinata carinata and a Jackson's chameleon. I haven't probed the amazon yet, but it is supposed to be a male. Either way he/she is beautiful and pure evil, just like an atb should be. The Candoia turned out to be both female instead of 1.1. Not a problem, I don't intend on breeding them and they both look great! I've never owned one, but always found them interesting. These little gals are so neat and mellow (although the one tried to nab my buddy, but every snake he handles does for some reason). I can't believe how strong these little gals are too just hanging on your wrist! The Jackson's is exactly as described as well. Cool little guy!

I look forward to giving them my business again in the future.

Forgive my crappy cell phone pictures...

Old 04-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
Mike's Monitors
Thumbs up I agree!

UG are indeed GREAT guys!
Definately will do business with them again.
Mike

Old 04-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
Salzy
I put money down on a Uroplatus lineatus (lined leaftail gecko) way back in January 2011 and they agreed to hold onto it until better shipping weather rolled around. In that time, I also added a female Uroplatus sikorae (mossy leaftail) to my order. We kept in contact, and when it was time for shipping, Ryan B let me know that the U.lineatus wasn't looking as good as they wanted it to look, so he suggested I wait for a week or two to see if they would be getting another one in. That didn't happen, but they were kind enough to offer a swap...the female lineatus for another female sikorae. I accepted that, and also added on a male sikorae when they agreed to a good price for me. So, I ended out with a 1.2 U.sikorae trio for a great price.

All 3 were shipped the next day and they came to me in absolute perfect condition. I requested geckos with original tails only, which they did for me, and I appreciate it greatly! The geckos were fully hydrated and didn't look malnourished or anything like most WC leaftails. I'm not sure who supplies them with their animals, but I was very impressed with these geckos.

One thing I would suggest though is to contact them by phone if possible. They seemed to be very busy folks, and it was sometimes more difficult to get ahold of them and get the information I wanted through emails.

I'll gladly do business with these guys again in the future. They were a pleasure to talk to and really good people to work with. Their animals are great and the transactions went smoothly. Keep it up guys, and you'll have me coming back for more.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!