inquiry : Ronnie Buck of cricketfood.com and australianbeardies.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2004, 09:30 PM   #1
Heloderma Chuck
inquiry : Ronnie Buck of cricketfood.com and australianbeardies.com

looking for a reference. I want to buy from him and I dont know him. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Chuck

Old 05-24-2004, 11:15 PM   #2
JasonDescamps
I've purchased from Ronnie on a few occasions and the transactions were handled great. Very good service.

Old 05-25-2004, 09:37 AM   #3
W.Wedeking
Nice guy

I did a trade with Ronnie a while back for some of his roaches. Nice guy, good service. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.

Old 05-25-2004, 10:29 AM   #4
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Ronnie is a great guy. I have received his gutload for crickets and superworms and would not hesitate to purchase anything he had that I was interested in. You can buy with confidence with him.

Old 05-25-2004, 12:30 PM   #5
RPNM
He's great ! - I buy his Cricket food and have been pleased with the service and quality of product. He was recommended to me by a couple dragon breeders online.

Rommie

PorkChop the Bearded Dragon - Home of Reptiles Reign Webring!
http://geocities.com/ahr0803/dragon.html

Old 05-25-2004, 03:07 PM   #6
Axe
Ronnie's a great guy, I've been dealing with him for a few years now. I have animals that he's raised and they're great, and of course I use his gutload

Old 05-25-2004, 03:45 PM   #7
uromastyxman
I have bought a uromastyx lizard from ronnie and he is wonderful, he had great customer feedback, and was great with accurate information on the animal, the animal I received was the mirror image of the picture i received of him beforehand.

I would buy from him again any time

Old 05-26-2004, 02:11 PM   #8
mattjillson
Ronnie is probably one of the best people you can deal with in the business, hands down!!!

I have only bought a colony of roaches along with gutloads for my crickets, roaches and super worms over the last year and a half but the experiences have been smooth and seemless everytime. His gutloads are of supreme quality. My feeders devour it and my animals are spectacular because of it; attached is a pic of one of my animals. If you are considering purchasing any animals from him I am sure you won't be disappointed as well. They'll have unlimited access to these gutloads I've mentioned which undoubtably have added that extra edge to everything I keep. He also gives his animals a variety of feeders, are able to soak up the ample Florida Sun as well as recieve personal Vet attention from a friend of his if necessary. You won't be disappointed to say the least in whatever you choose to pick up from AB Herps.

Matt Jillson
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2004, 05:44 PM   #9
Heloderma Chuck
Ronnie is great to work with

I purchased 6 female ball pythons from Ronnie and the whole deal went great. Every snake was very nice and weighed more then he said. The deal went very smooth with no problems at all. He shipped very quickly in a good box and I was very happy with the snakes. Ronnie takes superb care of his reptiles. You won't go wrong dealing with him. Thanks Ronnie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!