Good Guy Dillon at usafrog.com, fantastic! excellent experience - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2014, 06:21 PM   #1
timgreener1
Dillon at usafrog.com, fantastic! excellent experience

I placed a pretty big order from usafrog, and I mist admit I was a little skeptical at first, I normally deal with the main, big names or reputable local small breeders. I never really heard of them, and there website seemed a little low budget, but I took a shot and was very very very happy I did.

I got 18 frogs, young 4 month olds. For a VERY affordable cost.

All the frogs look and act extremely health, bright vibrant colors, active behavior, and eating like crazy.

The shipping box I received was packed very well also, placed my order at 7pm eastern time, and recived it the very next day at 1030am on my doorstep.

I did have a minor issue with one frog, that was DOA, but I understand the stress these little guys just went through and I know "it happens". I sent them an email about it and the owner personally called me to fix the problem. Superior customer service in my book, he went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied.

I will be ordering from them in the future, there prices are the beat around, quality frogs, fast shipping, and great service ..... What more could you ask for?!

Old 08-29-2014, 04:40 PM   #2
dieselfan
I am glad your happy with your order! Just so you know this company breeds and sells hybrid dart frogs as "designer" animals. These guys constantly change the name of their business and duck and dodge important questions about their animals. Hopefully if you decide to breed these animals down the road you disclose their genetic background. Personally I would ask for locale specific animals when dealing with dart frogs. Here is a link to another thread involving this company.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=466935

Old 08-29-2014, 04:48 PM   #3
timgreener1
I have no intentions to breed or sell anything, I did that years ago with more prominent blood lines , spent a pretty penny back then. But I just bought my first house, and it had a huge 300+ gallon saltwater tank built into the wall, hadn't been used in years so I turned it into a viv.

I just wanted some affordable, display frogs to liven it up. And they hit the nail on the head in that department.

I get why some people bash them, but I work a blue collar job, have tons of bills, and can't afford the top notch frogs for the time being. They appear healthy, so my first impression is they so care for what they have.

One of the main reasons I was nervous about buying from them is how they described there frogs, like "Malibu", I wish they could just call them what they are. And no, I definitely didn't get any hybrid animals, just your regular tincs you can get from any other place. That aspect I do not support at least, hybrid frogs are a no no.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:00 PM   #4
dieselfan
They certainly DO have some "pretty" animals. Just knowing what they are makes me cringe. A couple months ago they were not so affordable. They were asking like $300-400 a pair for their hybrids and were NOT disclosing the lineage of these animals. Which of their "morphs" did you buy?

Old 08-29-2014, 05:14 PM   #5
timgreener1
I got a few banded luecs, azurs, and basic tincs, the "meat and potatos " of the frog world.

I want so get back into thumbs one of these days, just getting my toes wet again with these guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!