Info Dustin Draper here to answer questions. - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2018, 01:22 PM   #101
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhere View Post
PS...your job has no importance to this topic. Blow your horn elsewhere. Dont act like you know shit about me buddy. Because you dont. And stop with the insinuations.
Yes it does. I know your type. You're a scammer through and through. Period. I'm not insinuating anything. I'm telling it like it is.

Old 03-02-2018, 01:39 PM   #102
BlueCrowned
Why did you post a thread specifically to answer questions only to get upset when people ask questions? You opened yourself up to interrogation here. Considering your history and the recent screenshots, if you want to clear your name of wrongdoing (scamming, identity theft...? these things can get you in a LOT of trouble) it would do you well to answer all questions put forth, even if you feel they have no significance to the topic.

Old 03-02-2018, 03:31 PM   #103
Robert Walker
See if you can follow the patterns found in the following comments, it is very easy once you know what to look for. Keep in mind that the "John Buhs" account produced far less content than Dustin has in his 9 year posting spree.

Old 03-02-2018, 03:34 PM   #104
Robert Walker
Example 1:
Dustin Draper from 2009:
1. I must not only apologise to the man that this regards. But to everyone on this site
2. angry with me. But it did hurt my feelings
3. sent back and forth on here. But you need to be honest

Dustin Draper from 2018:
1. And i moved to texas to get away from them. But they followed me.
2. You can feel however you want. But there is way more to it than what you realize

John Buhs:
1. I take most forms of payment besides plastic. But i really prefer in person deals.

Old 03-02-2018, 03:40 PM   #105
Robert Walker
Example 2:
Dustin Draper from 2009:
1. Im not a scammer. And Id like the opportunity to prove it.
2. Well I did lose your number. And there was so many
3. on here via telephone. And this will most definately be the stupidest thing

Dustin Draper from 2018:
1. Sorry. I didnt get notified that there were any replies to this thread. And to start answering the questions.
2. Totally different people. And no, i dont have any aliases.
3. I go to almost every show besides the north east. And you are being a very immature person.

John Buhs:
1. And yes Dean. You are slandering me. And yes i will press charges against
2. I provide my permit to those i buy from. And YOU are not one of them.
3. I sell a snake from a buyers standpoint. And yes i have to ubload some animals

Old 03-02-2018, 03:55 PM   #106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Example 2:
Dustin Draper from 2009:
1. Im not a scammer. And Id like the opportunity to prove it.
2. Well I did lose your number. And there was so many
3. on here via telephone. And this will most definately be the stupidest thing

Dustin Draper from 2018:
1. Sorry. I didnt get notified that there were any replies to this thread. And to start answering the questions.
2. Totally different people. And no, i dont have any aliases.
3. I go to almost every show besides the north east. And you are being a very immature person.

John Buhs:
1. And yes Dean. You are slandering me. And yes i will press charges against
2. I provide my permit to those i buy from. And YOU are not one of them.
3. I sell a snake from a buyers standpoint. And yes i have to ubload some animals
There's no doubt in my mind that the John Buhs account was created by Draper. I have pages of texts from Draper, using two different names, and the grammatical style is identical to Buhs.

Old 03-02-2018, 03:58 PM   #107
Robert Walker
Example 3:
Dustin Draper:
1. Im not here to stir the pot. Thanks
2. It has no point when Berle isnt here. Take care.
3. Youve said your piece. Have a good evening.

John Buhs:
1. Get back on track. Thanks.
2. do with this topic. Thanks for your time.
3. your spewing. Have a blessed day.
4. Thank you. Have a good day ☺

Old 03-02-2018, 04:01 PM   #108
Robert Walker
I have about 15 other examples but for purposes of tracking Dustin, I won't be sharing those publicly on the BOI. As John stated, his "grammatical style" is easy to pick out once you know what to look for.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:18 PM   #109
Justhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Still not the person who created the John Buhs account Dustin?
As a matter of fact I did not create the John Buhs account. Him and my ex did.Ive been doing business in person. Just like i drove 6 hrs last night for a snake.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:23 PM   #110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhere View Post
As a matter of fact I did not create the John Buhs account. Him and my ex did.Ive been doing business in person. Just like i drove 6 hrs last night for a snake.
You and Buhs have the exact same grammatical style. Such an amazing coincidence.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!