BOLD Jungle cross Mack Pastels - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-17-2006, 12:47 AM   #1
groovygeckos
BOLD Jungle cross Mack Pastels

Couple of nice males that came from Mack Snow X Bold Jungle.
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2006, 03:03 PM   #2
groovygeckos
Guess nobody likes them? :eek3: LOL

Old 03-03-2006, 03:45 PM   #3
BalloonzForU
Aaawww poor Dan! I like them!

Old 03-03-2006, 03:56 PM   #4
groovygeckos
Hehe, glad somebody does! I was surprised when noone responded to this thread. Thanks!

Old 03-03-2006, 04:04 PM   #5
JBrune
I like 'em but scared ...

They are very cool genetically speaking. I know you have Mack's but how's is one to look at those geckos and feel confident buying them or appreciating them other then two normal/slight abberant high yellows. They look good and please don't get me wrong this is just a question on how you will market an animal like that. You're probably keeping them right? I see a lot of animals being sold as snows or Mack blood but who's to say what they are when they look normal.

Please keep the pictures coming, maybe post a pic of the parents with this one and maybe it will stir some discusion.

Nice geckos!
JB

Old 03-03-2006, 04:04 PM   #6
groovygeckos
Kinda makes me wonder, what the heck is someone thinking, advertising Pastels for $750, when a Snow is only $450.

Old 03-03-2006, 04:16 PM   #7
groovygeckos
Well.... I havent seen a Normal, or High Yellow look like the Mack siblings.

I was skeptical, about them being anything more than normals at first, but after hatching quite a few of them, they are a little different. Alex has had them "prove dominant".

I have no room, for any Pastel projects, and even posted an ad to sell them. Was accepting 'reasonable offers', and didnt get very many.

Mack Snows look pretty much the same as the dull colored one, and yes it is hard to distinguish from a normal, especially from looking at pictures. Truth is, there arent very many white Mack Snows beyond a few months of age, you just have to know who you are buying from to get the real-deal.

Old 03-03-2006, 05:54 PM   #8
420Geckos
Thumbs up

I'm still holding out on whether Mack Pastels are dom or co-dom. I don't think they've been worked with enough. On the other hand they could be like Yellow Belly Ball Pythons and might spank out some cool stuff when crossed with other morphs. I got my Mack Snow Pastel Wednesday and I gotta say he's pretty awesome. I think the Mack Pastel Albinos are going to be sweet!

Old 03-03-2006, 07:15 PM   #9
brandy101010
very cute!

Old 03-03-2006, 07:46 PM   #10
diablohogs
has there been an albino mack snow yet?

im anxious to see the albino super mack!!! im thinking solid red eyes with a pink and white body. theyve crossed anery with albino in hondurans and cornsnakes and thats what they refer to as a "snow". a "ghost" being a hypo and anery.

i guess theres probably some question to weather a mack snow is a true anery. if it is, the solid black eyes is one heckuva bonus. in the super form it is completely absent of any yellow or red pigment. so i'd say thats anery.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!