Inquiry US Iguana - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2015, 08:48 AM   #1
PetePin15
US Iguana

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has ever worked with them? I've been trying to contact them for about a week and I haven't heard back from them. Thanks.

Old 09-12-2015, 01:03 PM   #2
nickolasanastasiou
I tried to once based on a wanted ad they had for something expensive I was seeking to sell at the time.

The person claims in his ads that he will not lowball you. I found that to be the opposite of what happened (I was offered less than half to half of what was typical for the market at the time), so no business was conducted. Due to that, even when I have something they have wanted ads up for, I do not waste more of my time.

I do not know what it is like to buy from him/them. It could be a perfectly fine experience.

Old 09-12-2015, 01:24 PM   #3
PetePin15
Actually, I am trying to sell something to them as well. I've called the number twice and they haven't answered and emailed them twice.

Old 09-12-2015, 02:26 PM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetePin15 View Post
Actually, I am trying to sell something to them as well. I've called the number twice and they haven't answered and emailed them twice.
I would move on.

Old 09-12-2015, 02:46 PM   #5
PetePin15
OK I guess I will. Thanks for your help

Old 09-12-2015, 05:16 PM   #6
Big Time Reptiles
I've called them a few times on items they had advertised for sale, and critters they wanted, left my name & phone #, never received a reply.

They're always advertising, WANTED & FOR SALE ads, I don't have a clue how they buy or sell, not returning messages, or emails.

As Nick said, "I would move on".....

GOOD LUCK!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 09-12-2015, 06:24 PM   #7
PetePin15
Thanks Lynn. I was thinking the same thing, I guess its good to know they weren't just ignoring me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!