Greater Harrisburg Reptile Expo. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:33 AM   #1
TheWolfmanTom
Exclamation Greater Harrisburg Reptile Expo.

Hey All,
Tomorrow on Sat 07/25/09 is the expo. It runs 9-4. This used to be the central pa reptile expo. If anyone drops in swing by my booth and say Hi. Ive met alot of great people from the forums at these shows.
Tom

Old 07-25-2009, 12:56 AM   #2
Chris_
I will be there.

Old 07-25-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
TheWolfmanTom
Did you stop by Chris?

Old 07-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #4
Chris_
Yes i did and i talked to you i was the one with the hooters shirt on. Im definately interested in some of your dragons.

Old 07-26-2009, 10:09 AM   #5
TheWolfmanTom
I remember now, Im sorry. It was a longgggggggggg day....lol
I hope the show takes off. It isnt like Hamburg, but it can use more traffice thats for sure.
How local are you to Philadelphia?
PM me or call the number on My site. Your more than welcome to come over and pick one out right from the racks. I have many to choose from and I know they are all healthy because of what I am paying a week to feed them..lol
Tom

Old 07-26-2009, 10:57 AM   #6
Chris_
im about 3 1/2 hours from Philadelphia. I live right by williamsport. I think that if the show would have been advertised a little better the turnout would have been better. Or a better way to get more vendors in the door is to lower the price of the tables. I think more people would vend then which would attract more buyers. Then they could raise the price of the tables slowly. I like the show but they definately need to get more people in there. I will definately get on your site and start looking around. I will be looking for some more in about 3 weeks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!