Hatchling corn deal. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2003, 10:17 AM   #1
azsuboc
Talking Hatchling corn deal.

I am offering this group of corns for sale at 75.00 for the group. This does not include shipping and this deal will only be good until friday, 10-10-03. These corns hatched 10-02-03 and have not taken their first meal as they have not shed yet. I have bred the parents of this clutch for 5 yrs and have only had one or two babies that would not feed on a frozen thawed pink right after it shed, so I don't expect you will have any problem getting these to feed. This is an out of the egg price and like I said will only be good until friday. I will ship them for 35.00 but I would prefer to sell them locally. We are in Mesa, Az. If you are interested call Don or Angel at 480-580-1544 or email dnasnakes@cox.net.

The group:

0.1normal
1.1 aner b
1.0 zig zag aner b
1.2 amels

All are poss het for blizzard and may produce zig zags in the future.

Thanks for looking
Don and Angel
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread