Bad Guy BHB reptiles "het" didn't prove out, won't fix it - Page 74 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:04 PM   #731
Amelanistic Orca
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoologicalpets View Post
Why on earth is this threat being resurected from the dead? I swear, some people just like to stir up &^%!
Dude is probably trying to make a business decision.. Ya see that red dot under your name.. It's posts like this.... Lol

Old 12-02-2011, 05:10 PM   #732
zoologicalpets

yeah, that made tons of sense....my fauna reputation which is based on basically nothing, is the reasoning for the post being brought back to life...Also, never noticed the little "dot"...Guess I'm not quite "there" yet within the reptile community to be considered one of the big-wigs with a monstrous following...one can only dream I suppose.......................whatever.

"This is the part where the BOI becomes about something completely different than the initial post"

Old 12-02-2011, 05:20 PM   #733
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoologicalpets View Post
yeah, that made tons of sense....my fauna reputation which is based on basically nothing, is the reasoning for the post being brought back to life...Also, never noticed the little "dot"...Guess I'm not quite "there" yet within the reptile community to be considered one of the big-wigs with a monstrous following...one can only dream I suppose.......................whatever.

"This is the part where the BOI becomes about something completely different than the initial post"

Jeaniousness!

Old 12-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #734
NewEnglandReptile
Ummmmm...

One thing that was odd is Brian at BHB was acting tough and nasty on the phone....

Two points here. I just can not imagine him being that way...he is quite nice no matter what and I have never seen an angry/aggressive side to him.

Secondly, he is a MIDGET!

SATAN

Old 12-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #735
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by NERD,Inc View Post
Ummmmm...

One thing that was odd is Brian at BHB was acting tough and nasty on the phone....

Two points here. I just can not imagine him being that way...he is quite nice no matter what and I have never seen an angry/aggressive side to him.

Secondly, he is a MIDGET!

SATAN
The only midget that I've met in the trade was Vic. What does his size have to do with anything, other than to indicate that he may display "Napoleonistic tendencies" from time to time?

Old 12-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #736
Morelia4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark McVay View Post
I called Brian on this. All he did was tell me to myself and he was the biggest and baddest and no matter what he would not be affected by this, or any of his cons. Everybody is scared to go up against a "fake, marketplace tabloid" giant. "
I have to call BS on that. Anyone that conducts business in that manner would not have the reputation that Brian has. I have never heard a bad thing about him. You can read BOI all day long and it is nothing but Good Guy post all the way down. I have talked to Brian before and he conducts himself in a very professional manner. He is polite and very friendly.

I don't know why people have to try and hurt other people's reputation. Are you guys jealous of their success when you fail? I mean what is the motive for trying to drag someone down into the gutters? I guess what they say is true... haters gonna hate.

Old 12-03-2011, 10:52 AM   #737
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark McVay View Post
By the way. Leave a name with the cry baby complaints on my rep. Freakin typical of the "crowd." Be somebody. To the plate, step it on up! It's your turn to step up and not be a coward and part of the de-evolution of society! Engage.
I'm stepping up. There's my name to the left. Can you read it?

Do you have anything but the whine you keep serving up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
The only midget that I've met in the trade was Vic. What does his size have to do with anything, other than to indicate that he may display "Napoleonistic tendencies" from time to time?
Aren't you rather short and dumpy yourself? Shall we stereo type you based on that alone?

Brian isn't tall. But he IS one of the nicest people I've ever met. Period.

Old 12-03-2011, 02:04 PM   #738
piedpython
I want to now whatever happened to this whole thing? Was it ever resolved? I think this guy is an idiot breeding two het females to a spider het male and then saying the MALE is not heterozygous for hypo. Who knows if he should be contacting the breeder of the het females? And how is Brian responsible for all of this? His "buddy" sold him the spider, who knows if he just tagged "het" on there to make some extra cash!

Old 12-03-2011, 03:02 PM   #739
morph evolution
i see fractions on the way..

Old 12-03-2011, 03:53 PM   #740
morph evolution
sorry infractions

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!