Info TRUTHS ABOUT THE HIDDEN GENE WOMA THAT ARE IN DIRECT CONFLICT OF KEVIN MCCURELY(NERD) - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #101
Joe at PHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe23 View Post
a lesser simply cant carry a hidden gene without being a platinum in phenotype.

when u breed a platinum to a normal u get lessers and het daddys- but these lessers are just that- lessers.

u better talk to ralph if u dont believe me- he has explained it a thousand times in forums and on his page.

a het daddy is simply a inc dom gene like the lesser too. that gene basically has two different homozygous forms- the platty and the lucy- and my guess is that theres a super het daddys aswell- i just dont know how itll look like.

so the soulsucker is just a single two gene combo- hg woma and lesser. if ud breed a platty to an hg woma ud get soulsuckers and hg womas het daddy- breed such a hg woma het daddy to a lesser or platinum or super lesser and ull get a platty version of a soulsucker- it would statistically be a 1 in 8 ratio when u breed a lesser to a hg woma het daddy.

as far bananas and sexes goes- i think we better leave this topic alone...lol

i mean u can tell us what u want all day long- but why not simply posting some pics about hg woma granite clutches were granites and granite combos are in?

ud close this discussion immediantly leaving all people with the good feeling that they actually have what they paid for.

shouldnt be a big problem i guess...
Yeah Kevin that is just what Andy said on the HG Woma Champagne as he identified it on the phone... and I agree with all of this but you obviously want to avoid it.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #102
gsrept
whats being avoided he said hg to champ makes wierd stuff same with woma to champ. if thats your evidence wheres the big secret.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #103
NewEnglandReptile
I have no problems with Joe posting my emails..... that is, if they are actually REAL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAguP...eature=related

Joe/Chris.... I think I am seeing something similar........

Old 05-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #104
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVipersHouse View Post
This is all an attempt to publicize these snakes so he can sell them . if he REALLY !! wanted to keep it between him and Kevin it wouldn't have shown up here . He knew this would start a spark and get the fires going, bringing attention to his snakes and like the old saying " Controversy Sells" .

Old 05-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #105
NewEnglandReptile
Ok, this is an email I saw Sunday...from I believe Joe??

Kevin,
What do you want to do about all of this as we are ready to move in a couple of days? That gives you enough time to decide. Read everything underneath. Read everything underneath and it is a simple fix and 100% accurate and correct. It doesn't have to be a public BOI Fiasco unless you want it to be? Let us know as we are moving on this soon.

Clark tucker at Power House Reptiles

Subject: Re: Allan, This is Clark Tucker. This is a explanation of what Joe is trying to get accross to you.
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 22:47:06 +0200
To: powerhousereptiles@live.com

This is the mail he use
Kevin McCurley
kevin@newenglandreptile.com

Best regards
Allan Riis

World of Ball Pythons
http://www.worldofballpythons.com
http://www.worldofballpythons.com/forums

ar@worldofballpythons.com
0045 6114 1539

Den 26/05/2012 kl. 22.45 skrev Joe Capone:

Allan,
Please give us a good email for Kevin as we don't embarrass him in front of his employees and you are doing him a service by giving him a chance to stop this.

Your Friend
Clark

Subject: Re: Allan, This is Clark Tucker. This is a explanation of what Joe is trying to get accross to you.
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 22:30:44 +0200

Hi...

I thinks its better that you talk to Kevin about all this.. I will not sit and rename all his animals and, have him get mad at me...

Best regards
Allan Riis

World of Ball Pythons

0045 6114 1539

<logo.png>

Den 26/05/2012 kl. 22.22 skrev Joe Capone:

Allan,

The animals that are listed on your Morph Page that are labeled Granite Hidden Gene Woma are actually just a single mutation animal. There is NO Granite gene involved. We would like this clarified as it is confusing people about the morph.

When you breed a Granite Hidden Gene Woma it only reproduces itself, a snake named "Granite Hidden Gene Woma". It DOES NOT produce Granites and it also DOES NOT produce Hidden Gene Womas just a mutated version of the Original Hidden Gene Woma. This is clearly shown in the advertisement that Joe sent you a link of. Kevin should not dispute us wanting this mutation clarified. We would like all of the animals labeled Granite Hidden Gene Woma on your Morph Page to be clarified as just a single mutation because, there is no basis for the snake to be labeled as anything other than a single mutation. It is not a DOUBLE MUTATION animal. NO SEPERATE GENES WHEN REFERRING TO "GRANITE HIDDEN GENE WOMA"!!

There are also animals that are labeled as Hidden Gene Womas that are clearly the mutated version that Kevin calls a "Granite Hidden Gene Woma". Those need to be corrected on the Morph Page.

Examples:
Hidden Gene Woma (Granite Hidden Gene Woma)

Hidden Gene Woma Killer Blast (Granite HGW/ Super Pastel /Spider)

Hidden Gene Woma Lemon Pastel (Granite Hidden Gene Woma / Lemon Pastel)

Hidden Gene Woma Spider (Granite Hidden Gene Woma / Spider ON THE 5th PICTURE ALL OTHERS ARE CORRECTLY LABELED)

Hidden Gene Woma Yellowbelly (Granite Hidden Gene Woma / Yellowbelly)

Crystal Soulsucker (Granite Hidden Gene Woma / Lesser / Special)

Coral Glow Granite Hidden Gene Woma (Coral Glow / Granite Hidden Gene Woma)

Cinnamon Granite Hidden Gene Woma Super Pastel ( Cinnamon / Granite Hidden Gene Woma / Super Pastel)

Enchi Granite Hidden Gene Woma ( Enchi / Granite Hidden Gene Woma)

Enchi Granite Hidden Gene Woma Pinstripe Super Pastel ( Enchi / Granite Hidden Gene Woma / Pinstripe / Super Pastel)

Enchi Granite Hidden Gene Woma Yellowbelly ( Enchi / Granite HGW / Yellowbelly)

Fader Granite Hidden Gene Woma ( Fader / Granite HGW)

Fader Granite HGW Pastel ( Fader / Granite HGW / Pastel)

Fader Granite HGW Super Pastel (Fader / Granite HGW / Super Pastel)

Fader Garnite HGW Yellobelly (Fader / Granite HGW / Yellowbelly)

Fire Granite HGW Yellowbelly ( Fire / Granite HGW / Yellowbelly)

Granite Hidden Gene Woma ( Granite HGW )

Granite HGW Lesser Super Pastel ( Granite HGW / Lesser / Super Pastel) ????? Super Pastel Soulsucker ????

Granite HGW Pastel (Granite HGW / Pastel)

Granite HGW Pastel Phantom ( Granite HGW / Pastel / Phantom)

Granite HGW Special ( Granite HGW / Special)

Granite HGW Super Pastel ( Granite HGW / Super Lemon Pastel )

Granite HGW Yellowbelly ( Granite HGW / Yellowbelly)

Inferno ( Granite HGW / Lemon Pastel / Yellowbelly)

Inferno Fader ( Fader / Granite HGW / Lemon Pastel / Yellowbelly)

Super Inferno Fader ( Fader / Granite HGW / Super Pastel / Yellowbelly)

Super Inferno Fader Pinstripe ( Fader / Granite HGW / Super Pastel / Yellowbelly / Pinstripe)

***** Super Pastel Soulsucker ***** LABELED AS A GRANITE HGW LESSER SUPER PASTEL EARLIER WITH SAME PIC " DO YOU SEE HOW REDICULOUS THIS REALLY IS AS THIS IS THE SAME SNAKE ONCE LABELED GRANITE AND THEN AS A ORIGINAL, WTF?????" ( Granite HGW / Lesser / Super Pastel)

Superferno ( Granite HGW / Super Lemon Pastel / Yellowbelly)

Superferno Fader ( Fader / Granite HGW / Super Lemon Pastel / Yellowbelly)

*** Enchi Hidden Gene Woma (NOT EVEN A ENCHI IT IS A LEMON PASTEL HIDDEN GENE WOMA)***

Enchiinferno ( Enchi / Granite HGW / Lemon Pastel / Yellowbelly)

There are also mutated version, the "Granite Hidden Gene Woma" that are labeled Hidden Gene Woma and those need to be clarified as well.

Angel Of Death (Hidden Gene Woma / Lucifer / Lemon Pastel / Yellowbelly)

Chocolate Granite Hidden Gene Woma (Chocolate / Hidden Gene Woma)

Enchi Pastel Pinstripe HGW ( Enchi / Pastel / Pinstripe / Granite HGW)

Enchiinferno Fader ( Enchi / Fader / Hidden Gene Woma/ Pastel / Yellowbelly)

Red Spectrum ( Hidden Gene Woma / Lesser / Pastel / Yellowbelly)

Now this is what I am trying to get resolved because, Joe is going to cream Kevin on the BOI if he doesnt agree to tell the TRUTH. I am sorry that Joe came off a bit rough but if you will look at what he was saying in his emails they were all directed at Kevin because he knows that you are in direct communication with him on this matter. Allan this is going to get completely unbearable for Kevin if he doesnt want to make light of the TRUTH!

Just let me know as soon as possible what Kevin decided because once I cannot get these changes made, Joe is going to bring all of this to light in the BOI and much more that Kevin doesnt want mentioned as public knowledge.

Your friend,
Clark Tucker
www.powerhousereptiles.com

END of that email

This is how it started.... I was rather clueless on what was going on... poor Allan @ World Of Ball Pythons...

Then it got a bit worse...

K

Old 05-29-2012, 08:29 PM   #106
snakemansnakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by NERD,Inc View Post
I have no problems with Joe posting my emails..... that is, if they are actually REAL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAguP...eature=related

Joe/Chris.... I think I am seeing something similar........
That is perfect EMG. On a serious note, Joe, it's going to be pretty tough to bounce back from this one huh? Why don't you just chalk it up as a loss and stop harassing one of (if not) the biggest name in the industry?

Old 05-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #107
NewEnglandReptile
Then #2 with my response "What the Hell are you talking about?"

Attached is an Adult hidden gene woma that you released back in 03. Then look at all the quote on quote Hidden Gene Woma's that you are selling? People can't even tell they are the same snake because somehow you have misscontstrued the snake. The Granite Hidden Gene Woma or any other Hidden Gene Woma that you label on your site won't produce this original mutation pictured above. Nor does it act in a fashion that produces two different codominat mutations. People are saying we made all these crosses and they don't look like yours that but after the small confrontation between you and us through Allan as we have the emails you will no longer deny this snake as being a Hidden Gene Woma. We don't want you to have to publicly appease us, we want this genetically accurate. You Hidden Gene Womas that you are releasing are not the same as what you started with and we want people to recognize the original animals as Hidden Gene Womas and we aren't stopping until they do. I have made a pewter soul sucker with the son of the snake pictured above. There should no beef between us over this as we are just trying to get recognition for a snake that you obviously already have. Also to break the Granite on its own when referring to the Granite Hidden Gene Woma or any Hidden Gene Woma Snake you have been labeling these days on its own is completely inaccurate as we both know about the Visual Genetic Marker. What would you like to do as we aren't letting up. No one who has bought any hidden gene woma from you granite or not can make the original Hidden Gene Woma attached. Let's stop playing Games as we don't have time for it.

Clark Tucker PHR

Subject: As in Joe - Morph King??????
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 14:36:44 -0400

What the hell are you talking about????
On May 26, 2012, at 4:54 PM, Joe Capone wrote:

Kevin,
What do you want to do about all of this as we are ready to move in a couple of days? That gives you enough time to decide. Read everything underneath. Read everything underneath and it is a simple fix and 100% accurate and correct. It doesn't have to be a public BOI Fiasco unless you want it to be? Let us know as we are moving on this soon.

This is the mail he use
Kevin McCurley

Best regards
Allan Riis

World of Ball Pythons

0045 6114 1539

<logo.png>

Allan,
Please give us a good email for Kevin as we don't embarrass him in front of his employees and you are doing him a service by giving him a chance to stop this.

Your Friend
Clark

Hi...

I thinks its better that you talk to Kevin about all this.. I will not sit and rename all his animals and, have him get mad at me...

Best regards
Allan Riis

World of Ball Pythons

0045 6114 1539

<logo.png>

Allan,

The animals that are listed on your Morph Page that are labeled Granite Hidden Gene Woma are actually just a single mutation animal. There is NO Granite gene involved. We would like this clarified as it is confusing people about the morph.

When you breed a Granite Hidden Gene Woma it only reproduces itself, a snake named "Granite Hidden Gene Woma". It DOES NOT produce Granites and it also DOES NOT produce Hidden Gene Womas just a mutated version of the Original Hidden Gene Woma. This is clearly shown in the advertisement that Joe sent you a link of. Kevin should not dispute us wanting this mutation clarified. We would like all of the animals labeled Granite Hidden Gene Woma on your Morph Page to be clarified as just a single mutation because, there is no basis for the snake to be labeled as anything other than a single mutation. It is not a DOUBLE MUTATION animal. NO SEPERATE GENES WHEN REFERRING TO "GRANITE HIDDEN GENE WOMA"!!

There are also animals that are labeled as Hidden Gene Womas that are clearly the mutated version that Kevin calls a "Granite Hidden Gene Woma". Those need to be corrected on the Morph Page.

Examples:

Hidden Gene Woma Spider (Granite Hidden Gene Woma / Spider ON THE 5th PICTURE ALL OTHERS ARE CORRECTLY LABELED)

Cinnamon Granite Hidden Gene Woma Super Pastel ( Cinnamon / Granite Hidden Gene Woma / Super Pastel)

Enchi Granite Hidden Gene Woma Pinstripe Super Pastel ( Enchi / Granite Hidden Gene Woma / Pinstripe / Super Pastel)

Granite HGW Lesser Super Pastel ( Granite HGW / Lesser / Super Pastel) ????? Super Pastel Soulsucker ????

Super Inferno Fader Pinstripe ( Fader / Granite HGW / Super Pastel / Yellowbelly / Pinstripe)

***** Super Pastel Soulsucker ***** LABELED AS A GRANITE HGW LESSER SUPER PASTEL EARLIER WITH SAME PIC " DO YOU SEE HOW REDICULOUS THIS REALLY IS AS THIS IS THE SAME SNAKE ONCE LABELED GRANITE AND THEN AS A ORIGINAL, WTF?????" ( Granite HGW / Lesser / Super Pastel)

*** Enchi Hidden Gene Woma (NOT EVEN A ENCHI IT IS A LEMON PASTEL HIDDEN GENE WOMA)***

There are also mutated version, the "Granite Hidden Gene Woma" that are labeled Hidden Gene Woma and those need to be clarified as well.

Now this is what I am trying to get resolved because, Joe is going to cream Kevin on the BOI if he doesnt agree to tell the TRUTH. I am sorry that Joe came off a bit rough but if you will look at what he was saying in his emails they were all directed at Kevin because he knows that you are in direct communication with him on this matter. Allan this is going to get completely unbearable for Kevin if he doesnt want to make light of the TRUTH!

Just let me know as soon as possible what Kevin decided because once I cannot get these changes made, Joe is going to bring all of this to light in the BOI and much more that Kevin doesnt want mentioned as public knowledge.

Your friend,
Clark Tucker

Old 05-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #108
NewEnglandReptile
Then #3 email

You released this animal to scales and tails and it was bought in 09 directly from them. You had lunch with someone regarding this animal already and its offspring. You really must have a poor memory and your calling me a twit?

Subject: Re: As in Joe - Morph King??????
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 15:30:24 -0400

Really????

Ok Twit..... To who?????

Sorry Charlie, there was Woma and then HG Woma...originally I thought they were the same but came from two sources.......

Do you need to take your medication?

So, you are saying there is not a difference?

I basically do not understand you.....

"small confrontation between you and us"???

What are you talking about???i just got this email TODAY???????

I do not even understand what you are talking about but go right ahead and EXPOSE me.....??????????????

You want to play?

On May 27, 2012, at 3:19 PM, Joe Capone wrote:

Attached is an Adult hidden gene woma that you released back in 03. Then look at all the quote on quote Hidden Gene Woma's that you are selling? People can't even tell they are the same snake because somehow you have misscontstrued the snake. The Granite Hidden Gene Woma or any other Hidden Gene Woma that you label on your site won't produce this original mutation pictured above. Nor does it act in a fashion that produces two different codominat mutations. People are saying we made all these crosses and they don't look like yours that but after the small confrontation between you and us through Allan as we have the emails you will no longer deny this snake as being a Hidden Gene Woma. We don't want you to have to publicly appease us, we want this genetically accurate. You Hidden Gene Womas that you are releasing are not the same as what you started with and we want people to recognize the original animals as Hidden Gene Womas and we aren't stopping until they do. I have made a pewter soul sucker with the son of the snake pictured above. There should no beef between us over this as we are just trying to get recognition for a snake that you obviously already have. Also to break the Granite on its own when referring to the Granite Hidden Gene Woma or any Hidden Gene Woma Snake you have been labeling these days on its own is completely inaccurate as we both know about the Visual Genetic Marker. What would you like to do as we aren't letting up. No one who has bought any hidden gene woma from you granite or not can make the original Hidden Gene Woma attached. Let's stop playing Games as we don't have time for it.

Clark Tucker PHR

Kevin,

This is the mail he use
Kevin McCurley

Best regards
Allan Riis

World of Ball Pythons

0045 6114 1539

<logo.png>

Allan,

Your Friend
Clark

Hi...

Best regards
Allan Riis

World of Ball Pythons

0045 6114 1539

<logo.png>

Allan,

Examples:

Your friend,
Clark Tucker

Old 05-29-2012, 08:35 PM   #109
Joe at PHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe23 View Post
a lesser simply cant carry a hidden gene without being a platinum in phenotype.

when u breed a platinum to a normal u get lessers and het daddys- but these lessers are just that- lessers.

u better talk to ralph if u dont believe me- he has explained it a thousand times in forums and on his page.

a het daddy is simply a inc dom gene like the lesser too. that gene basically has two different homozygous forms- the platty and the lucy- and my guess is that theres a super het daddys aswell- i just dont know how itll look like.

so the soulsucker is just a single two gene combo- hg woma and lesser. if ud breed a platty to an hg woma ud get soulsuckers and hg womas het daddy- breed such a hg woma het daddy to a lesser or platinum or super lesser and ull get a platty version of a soulsucker- it would statistically be a 1 in 8 ratio when u breed a lesser to a hg woma het daddy.

as far bananas and sexes goes- i think we better leave this topic alone...lol

i mean u can tell us what u want all day long- but why not simply posting some pics about hg woma granite clutches were granites and granite combos are in?

ud close this discussion immediantly leaving all people with the good feeling that they actually have what they paid for.

shouldnt be a big problem i guess...
Kevin you are trying to say there were 2 different looking womas but they don't look like a regular woma and you couldn't tell them apart back in the day? You talk out of both sides of your mouth and It is easy to flip and flop when you don't disclose anything. Pastel champagens come on Kevin when Andy Identified champagne HGW to people over the phone and he didn't describe pastel champagnes that I can tell you. It ridiculous and you will be proven wrong becasue there are a lot of people breeding that you can't hold down on a lot of thiongs like in this thread. You know this snake has flames and makes crosses like no other regular woma and there will be other crosses soon to come. You also know that you have offspring just like mine in the HGW spot and its a mistake? Sure it is.. You just have so many odd things going on at once right? Give me a break and this Joe 23 also has a brain and you are avoiding what he is saying in this post.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #110
NewEnglandReptile

Before you start calling us anymore names that snake made these snakes

As in Joe - Morph King??????
View photos Download all
You are invited to view Joe's album. This album has 5 files.

Subject: Re: As in Joe - Morph King??????
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 15:32:12 -0400

That looks like a WOma.
On May 27, 2012, at 3:19 PM, Joe Capone wrote:

Clark Tucker PHR

Kevin,

This is the mail he use
Kevin McCurley

Best regards
Allan Riis

World of Ball Pythons

0045 6114 1539

<logo.png>

Allan,

Your Friend
Clark

Hi...

Best regards
Allan Riis

World of Ball Pythons

0045 6114 1539

<logo.png>

Allan,

Examples:

Your friend,
Clark Tucker

<HGwoma mom 1.jpg>

Funny.... this picture was not of a HG Woma or the original mother?? (don't know what that means)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!