Incredible 04' Zig Zag Corns (PIC) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 11:41 PM   #1
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Incredible 04' Zig Zag Corns (PIC)

Thanks for looking, We have a nice handful of 2004 Cornsnakes all feeding and all have shed. These animals have been sexed and many are availible, if you would like specific sex feel free to inquire. If you do have any questions or would like more pics, feel free to contact me via email or call us on the Toll Free number 1-866-99GECKO.

Normals, $15 each, or $30 for 3

Normal Zig Zags, some of these are completely patterned some have nice partial patterns, $18 partial patterns $25 full pattern

Anery A $20 each

Hypos Nice looking hypos $23 each, $60 for 3, $100 for 5

Ghosts $25 each, $70 for 3, $130 for 6, $200 for 10

Amelanistic Zig Zags, both are females and look incredible, one has a great pattern $30 and one a partial pattern $25

Thanks for your time, Mike B.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2004, 12:30 PM   #2
chausies
aztecs

will you be at the daytona show in august? I may be interested in a really nice aztec male.

Old 07-23-2004, 01:37 PM   #3
Thanks for looking at our corns! We will be at Daytona this coming up August but will be ther spending money rather than vendoring to make money lol. If you like we could set something up no worries. Mike B.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-25-2004, 02:17 PM   #4
chausies
daytona show

what day(s) will you be there? I don't have my work schedule yet so I don't know when I will be there. I am interested in one of your most extreme aztec/zigzag males if we can work something out. Could you send me a pic?

charlene

Old 07-26-2004, 04:45 PM   #5
Charlene,
I will be in Daytona all weekend really, we live a short drive away but will most likely get a room for the convieniance. The one ZZ in the first ad is sold and the rest are going quick although I will have more by Daytona as well. I'll post a pic here now but if you'd like more feel free to ask.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-26-2004, 04:47 PM   #6
another

picture
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2004, 11:10 PM   #7
NorthernStar10
Aztec Corns

Mother Gecko,
I'd read in one of your responses, that you had more Aztecs coming up.
Do you have anymore hatches that look like the first pic? If you do, I would be interested in a male/female pair, or if they are unsexed 3-4 (so I can have them sexed when I get them). Hopefully I would have a pair then!
Please let me know of status.
NorthernStar10
northernstar10@hotmail.com

Old 08-22-2004, 11:44 PM   #8
Thanks for looking at our Corns. We don't have any left with that prominent of a pattern but do have some partial patterned ones left. I will have more offered soon but i'm not sure how patterned they will be. They will be posted here as soon as availible but like I said I do have some partial patterned ones still availible. Thanks Mike B.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread