Very good experience with Matthew Woolery - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-10-2004, 07:31 AM   #1
badevilcow
Very good experience with Matthew Woolery

Greetings,

I just wanted to post a quick message thanking Matt for his quick service and his excellent snakes. I ordered a triple het black rat snake (male) and a Whiteside black rat snake with a very vivid back stripe, and totally clean white sides.. Both are very hardy, healthy and friendly serpents. He replied to my emails in a quick fashion, and sent both snakes with in 24 hours of getting my paypal payment. Just wanted to let the virtual snake keeping crowd know i'm a happy camper! Thanks Matt! Voodoo and Tiamat are gonna be excellent snakes for my family to enjoy.. his email is mfwoole@hotmail.com

I am in NO way in cahoots with him, <grin> other than I think i'm gonna use him as my number one Elaphe breeder in the future, Thanks again!

Miles

Old 07-13-2005, 08:42 AM   #2
critical bill
Great Guy...

I purchased a small lot of corns from Matt a few days ago and I must say that he is about the nicest guy I've had the pleasure of doing business with in a long time. The snakes are just beautiful and the packing job was PREFECT!

I will add that there was a slight difference in shipping charges...I'm off the beaten path according to UPS. I wanted to do the right thing...so I sent a PayPal payment for the additional shipping charges above what he advertised. Matt promptly returned the funds and made it clear that his advertised shipping price is what he would stick with.

If you're looking for a great seller to add to your list I would certainly give Matt a try. I'm sure you'll agree and add your positive experience right below mine!

Matt if you're reading, thanks again!

Old 07-13-2005, 10:15 AM   #3
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I will add that there was a slight difference in shipping charges...I'm off the beaten path according to UPS. I wanted to do the right thing...so I sent a PayPal payment for the additional shipping charges above what he advertised. Matt promptly returned the funds and made it clear that his advertised shipping price is what he would stick with.
Now that is an honorable seller!! Matt, you're a good guy in my book.

Old 07-13-2005, 12:20 PM   #4
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Now that is an honorable seller!! Matt, you're a good guy in my book.
I cannot begin to tell you how well these snakes were packed. The temps on the UPS truck were well above 110 degrees as the driver pointed out to me by pointing to his thermometer. If not for the DOUBLE cool packs I DIDN'T have to ask for, nor was I charged for, they might have been cooked. Even the UPS guy noted that although the box was clearly marked with temp/care instructions that he would be surprised if anything that was alive in the box still was. It was just a scorcher on the mountain here yesterday.

Also the package was delayed in transit for a few hours due to severe weather somewhere in Oklahoma I believe. If they sat on a tarmac I could only think the extra care he used to pack made all the difference in their survival.

At $10 bucks a corn its obvious he cares more about the animals he sells then the profit he hardly made. I really wanted him to take the extra money but he wasn't having it.

Check him out on reptibid if you're looking for some nice corns. His ID is Mfwoole.

Old 07-13-2005, 10:26 AM   #5
Cat_72
Wow....it's always nice to see that there's still plenty of "good guys" out there, and that people are willing to make the effort to let others know about it!

Way to go Matt....and thanks Miles!

Old 03-13-2006, 11:27 PM   #6
mfwoole
Miles,
I'd like to see some updated pics of Voodoo and Tiamat. If they are anything like the one holdback I kept from 04, then they should be absolutely amazing now.

Matthew Woolery