What bugs you? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

View Poll Results: What REALLY bugs you? (More than 1 OK)
Too many polls lol 4 13.79%
Chipped nail polish 3 10.34%
Not having the latest ball python morph 3 10.34%
Not being wealthy enough 16 55.17%
The prospect of war and world instability 11 37.93%
Pickles on your Big Mac 5 17.24%
Weight 16 55.17%
Appearance 9 31.03%
Health 9 31.03%
Family interference 5 17.24%
Not spending enough time on the BOI 2 6.90%
Men (this is the correct answer) 5 17.24%
Women (this is not possible we are perfect) 4 13.79%
Financial problems 12 41.38%
Job ($, conditions, boss,etc.). 15 51.72%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2005, 09:22 PM   #1
Lucille
What bugs you?

You can tell a lot about a person by what bugs them......

Old 01-16-2005, 11:19 PM   #2
reptilebreeder
Assuming you are the one who voted right before me, we voted very similarly. We both don't like our weight, nor our lack of wealth, and we both put we are bugged (humorously, I hope) by the opposite sex

Apparently pickles don't bug you as much as they do me, although I have a weird habit with them, I don't order burgers without them, because I pick them off and eat them. For some reason I like them, just not with the burger.

Old 01-17-2005, 01:04 AM   #3
BallPyFan
Not listed: idiot drivers, typoes, idiot drivers, not having a .50 cal mounted on my POV for rush hour traffic, idiot drivers, cell phones, idiot drivers on cell phones, dealing with government bureacracy, idiot drivers, dealing with educational bureacrats, idiot drivers...can y'all tell I took a road trip this weekend??

Old 01-17-2005, 06:36 PM   #4
DAND
I would have to agree with Katrina. I have road rage just watching idiots drive down my street. Inconsiderate people who can't do two things at once shouldn't be behind the wheel. There have been many times I have considered hitting the gas instead of the brakes and T-boning some dumb SOB.

Old 01-17-2005, 09:45 PM   #5
BallPyFan
My housemate found a "road rage test" on the web and was asking me the questions as I cleaned a cage this evening. Yeah, I scored pretty high. He was totally convinced when he rode along to pick up feeders/dog food/cat food/kitty litter as he finally had the opportunity to see it for himself. Some of these idiots drive worse than the Mosul taxis!

Old 01-19-2005, 06:16 PM   #6
robin d.
you had nothing that bothered me on your list but two thgings that really bother me... people whom grind their teeth (that noise) and the feel of terra cotta against my skin (i have to wear gloves) oh and ignorant people... just sheer stupidity

Old 02-01-2005, 11:15 AM   #7
shrap
People bug me....

Rude, self serving, inconsiderate, selfish, mean, dishonest, thieves, liars, etc. Those types of people bug me.

It bugs me that my government grossly mismanages the billions upon billions of dollars we entrust them with every year. It bugs me that my government seems to care more about big business than it does the common man. It bugs me that every year my government takes away more and more of my rights and my privacy. It bugs me that my government lies to me on a daily basis. It bugs me that our society seems to put more value on money than on people.

It bugs me that CEOs and other upper management of big companies can make 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 million a year or more, yet have 100's or even 1000's of employees making well below poverty level wages.

I could go on but it just depresses me to even think about it all.

Old 02-01-2005, 11:52 AM   #8
SPZOOLOGICAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Rude, self serving, inconsiderate, selfish, mean, dishonest, thieves, liars, etc. Those types of people bug me.

It bugs me that my government grossly mismanages the billions upon billions of dollars we entrust them with every year. It bugs me that my government seems to care more about big business than it does the common man. It bugs me that every year my government takes away more and more of my rights and my privacy. It bugs me that my government lies to me on a daily basis. It bugs me that our society seems to put more value on money than on people.

It bugs me that CEOs and other upper management of big companies can make 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 million a year or more, yet have 100's or even 1000's of employees making well below poverty level wages.

I could go on but it just depresses me to even think about it all.
Thanks for the post. You saved me some time. Fairness, kindness, unselfishness, honesty and love for your fellow man-the lack thereof in day to day conduct really bugs me.

Sean

Old 02-01-2005, 01:16 PM   #9
cthulhu77
To be honest, not too much bugs me...financially I am ok...love-wise I am a lucky s.o.b....family is good...don't mind chipped nails either. Jeez. I must be happy or something. LOL.

Old 02-01-2005, 01:34 PM   #10
SPZOOLOGICAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhu77
To be honest, not too much bugs me...financially I am ok...love-wise I am a lucky s.o.b....family is good...don't mind chipped nails either. Jeez. I must be happy or something. LOL.
Oh yea! Sure! Right! Well...you know what, Greg? Financially independent, romantically happy, and family oriented people BUG me! How dare you have everything!

Misery loves company (lmao-j/k, of course)

Sean

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!