Bad Guy Outbackreptiles.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
Leomyster
Outbackreptiles.com

I recently bought 10 babies from this breeder and originally 3 leopard geckos had visable MBD and a few days ago I noticed yet another one has early signs of MBD. When we contacted the breeder they said they would give us a $15 credit for one of the leopards but they have yet to respond to our other emails about the other 3 that have MBD. Out of 10 babies only 6 are healthy thus far. This breeder has had good reviews thus far but with this experience I will not be ordering from them again.

Thank you for reading and I have attached pictures of the 3 leopards that have been affected by MBD the worst.

Old 11-30-2009, 05:02 PM   #2
JordanAng420
Jazmin, your pictures are not showing up.

Old 11-30-2009, 05:03 PM   #3
Leomyster

Old 11-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #4
Leomyster
There are the pictures. Sorry my computer was being rude.

Old 11-30-2009, 05:05 PM   #5
Leomyster
Thankfully I have been able to get the last two to eat, however, the first one, whom visablly has the worst effect of MBD will not eat =/

Old 11-30-2009, 05:32 PM   #6
GitRDone0420
Oh wow, they look terrible!

Old 11-30-2009, 05:42 PM   #7
robin d.
this outback reptiles should be ashamed of themselves. those babies are obviously in poor health. i am sorry but they should be giving you your money back and paying any vet fees. that is horrible someone would treat let alone ship out animals in this condition.

Old 11-30-2009, 06:22 PM   #8
Josh@Outbackreps
Jasmine : I have never sold anything to you so I am not sure why this post is here??

Old 11-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #9
Leomyster
I am sorry I posted this thread. Outback Reptiles has contacted us and I apologize for posting this. They have contacted us and we are working out an agreement. Please ignore this post.

Old 11-30-2009, 06:34 PM   #10
Kristi23
So did you get those geckos from them? If you did, I'm glad they're working with you. However, geckos like that should have never been shipped out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike schultz, outback reptiles