Bad Guy Outbackreptiles.com - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2009, 07:04 PM   #11
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh@Outbackreps View Post
Jasmine : I have never sold anything to you so I am not sure why this post is here??

If Outback has never sold anything to Jazmin, why is there an issue to be worked out?

Old 11-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #12
Josh@Outbackreps
I sold the geckos to her aunt not her. I called her aunt to see if there was a problem when I saw this thread and was told it was her niece who posted the thread without any knowledge of the deal.

Old 11-30-2009, 07:19 PM   #13
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh@Outbackreps View Post
I sold the geckos to her aunt not her. I called her aunt to see if there was a problem when I saw this thread and was told it was her niece who posted the thread without any knowledge of the deal.
Ahhh, thanks for clearing that up!

Old 11-30-2009, 07:27 PM   #14
robin d.
still though, her niece or not you should have never sold those geckos. BAD on you!

Old 11-30-2009, 07:30 PM   #15
hhmoore
So, Jazmin, what's the story?
Did you purchase these geckos, or did your aunt?
Whose possession are they in?
Who has been communicating with Outback?

Old 11-30-2009, 07:34 PM   #16
anarchy99
Does it matter!!!!
the point is u should not sell stuff like that!!!!

Old 11-30-2009, 07:52 PM   #17
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchy99 View Post
Does it matter!!!!
the point is u should not sell stuff like that!!!!
That is true. I totally agree.

But before we draw and quarter him, I would listen to his story first if I were you. I know first hand, that mistakes can happen when one is careless (and even when one is careful).

Old 11-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #18
JordanAng420
From what I understand, Jazmin's aunt purchased the geckos for Jazmin. I'm not sure if Jazmin and her aunt live together, but i'm pretty sure Jazmin is the one in posession of the geckos currently. Do I have it right so far, Jazmine?

I'm not sure why geckos that are obviously unhealthy were packed up and shipped to a client. IMHO, there is absolutely no excuse for that. Someone HAD to have looked at the animals to pack them up to be shipped. Did that person honestly believe these were healthy animals???

I'm glad that something is being worked out, but I hope that "something" involves intensive veterinary care and calcium supplements...not to mention the animals should never be bred because of this.

Old 11-30-2009, 08:20 PM   #19
anarchy99
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanAng420 View Post
From what I understand, Jazmin's aunt purchased the geckos for Jazmin. I'm not sure if Jazmin and her aunt live together, but i'm pretty sure Jazmin is the one in posession of the geckos currently. Do I have it right so far, Jazmine?

I'm not sure why geckos that are obviously unhealthy were packed up and shipped to a client. IMHO, there is absolutely no excuse for that. Someone HAD to have looked at the animals to pack them up to be shipped. Did that person honestly believe these were healthy animals???

I'm glad that something is being worked out, but I hope that "something" involves intensive veterinary care and calcium supplements...not to mention the animals should never be bred because of this.
You just answered why we don't need to know the whole story.

Old 11-30-2009, 08:37 PM   #20
77gecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leomyster View Post
I am sorry I posted this thread. Outback Reptiles has contacted us and I apologize for posting this. They have contacted us and we are working out an agreement. Please ignore this post.
I don't think you should be apoligizing for posting this thread!

Good luck with getting a resolution. Please keep us updated on what they are going to do for you and those poor geckos!

Stacey Starcher

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike schultz, outback reptiles