Good Guy Dave Perkins aka Dave763 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:03 AM   #1
airtight_python
Dave Perkins aka Dave763

I purchased a ball from Dave. Not only did he work with me on the cost, but he is a prompt and courteous guy. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Old 04-09-2011, 03:24 AM   #2
Darkaxe420
thanks for the info! im in the process of purchasing a pair of 100% het albinos cant wait till they get here!
-Justin

Old 04-13-2011, 09:56 PM   #3
MTHReptiles
Received a Spider female today in good shape. Transaction went well. Thanks

Old 04-14-2011, 07:38 PM   #4
CCORNFUCIOUS
Bought 5 female albino from Dave, couldn't be happier. He held onto these girls throughout the winter, feeding them and getting the more difficult ones to eat regularly.
The service I received was the most outstanding I have yet, and I've bought from over 50 other vendors. The girls were really high contrast as described, if you want an albino,
SEE DAVE !!! Thanks again, hope to buy more balls from this guy. BOB GILLETTE

Old 04-15-2011, 10:58 PM   #5
deobra2869
I bought one of the male albino balls and he was outstanding. Great high contrast extremely healthy and dave was an absolute pleasure to work with. He kept in contact with me the whole time and gave me a great deal on that gorgeous male. I look forward to getting a female albino from him this year
thanks dave

Old 04-21-2011, 12:55 PM   #6
Darkaxe420
Received the 100% het albino pair today and they look amazing!!! the only thing that even came close "bad" (it wasn't don't worry) is he understandably forgot to pack the photo genetics with them not loosing sleep over it lol great packaging heat pack was still heating, snakes came out of the bag just a tad cold but no worries!! all in all a great guy and it was an honer to do business with Dave. I look forward to doing future business with him! if your looking for a nice snake and a great breeder look no further cause you found him!
I could go on and on but I'll stop with this good transaction good communication and great a+ snakes. THANKS DAVE!!!!
-Justin

Old 04-21-2011, 03:11 PM   #7
Dave763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkaxe420 View Post
Received the 100% het albino pair today and they look amazing!!! the only thing that even came close "bad" (it wasn't don't worry) is he understandably forgot to pack the photo genetics with them not loosing sleep over it lol great packaging heat pack was still heating, snakes came out of the bag just a tad cold but no worries!! all in all a great guy and it was an honer to do business with Dave. I look forward to doing future business with him! if your looking for a nice snake and a great breeder look no further cause you found him!
I could go on and on but I'll stop with this good transaction good communication and great a+ snakes. THANKS DAVE!!!!
-Justin
Sorry about that Justin. Mailing them to you asap. I keep a copy of all het certificates on my site as a downloadable pdf in case you lose them.
Just go to www.davidperkinsreptiles.com/cog/your animal ID

Old 04-21-2011, 03:50 PM   #8
Darkaxe420
No worries Dave and ok sounds great they are already getting settled in there new home!
-Justin

Old 04-23-2011, 12:35 PM   #9
MistyC
I just purchased a gorgeous bumblebee female from Dave, I'm local, and he even delivered her to my place for me

Would definitely purchase from him again!

Old 01-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #10
redarms
good animals

Purchased a couple females, a pastel and a butter, yearling/hatchling. Both smash anything I throw at them, butter girl wasnt taking rats, offered mouse and she ate them. Offered her pups a few more times and she started eating those also. Delivered right on time and even got a courtesy phone call was very pleasant.
Jason

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!