Good Guy CCSB RESCUE - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #21
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteaphonDeWEESE View Post
There were several Allegatiions but they were just that. Most of it was just crying as they were spamming every city on the east cost on CL. But really... Who Cares?
I care. If they claim to work with government agencies, people may entrust them with endangered species. Their refusal to post proof of proper credentials may mean that they do not have those credentials, which might mean those entrusted critters are used for commercial purposes instead of finding their way into protected reserves and other places created for such critters.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:45 PM   #22
SteaphonDeWEESE
And Again

I wish no one any ill will, I only wanted to bring everything out into the open as so no one could question the validity of the individual and would stop giving him such a hard time. Thanks all.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #23
Lucille
Quote:
I wish no one any ill will, I only wanted to bring everything out into the open as so no one could question the validity of the individual and would stop giving him such a hard time. Thanks all.
You post brought up a lot of questions, and I do question the validity of a rescue that will not post their credentials. I believe for the safety of the critters involved, a hard look may be called for. If the requisite licenses for endangered species do not exist and he possesses endangered critters, he may not only get a hard time, he may do some time.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #24
Fangthane
Backpedaling aside..

Quote:
In doing so, you've given him a venue in which to put the public's minds at ease. While he's chosen to make several claims which are geared toward doing just that, he's also shown a complete unwillingness to provide anything that absolutely substantiates those claims, after having been asked to do so. It's easy to throw around words like "licensed" or "non-profit", but seemingly a bit more difficult to back them up.

For someone whose profile implies that he's a preacher, he certainly doesn't seem to be walking a very righteous path. Based not only on the aforementioned lack of proof, but also on how he's chosen to address those who doubt him. Apparently, anyone who would doubt or question him are simply..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccsbreptilerescue
jealous cry babies

Old 11-20-2012, 06:10 PM   #25
SteaphonDeWEESE
so what did we find out?

Do we have a positive that we can announce to the world?

Old 11-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #26
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteaphonDeWEESE
Do we have a positive
Well, contrary to their claim that they're a non-profit organization, I couldn't find either CCSB Reptile Rescue or Chad Griffin listed on the IRS non-profit search tool. So, unless I managed to miss something, I'm fairly positive that the guy's at least somewhat FOS.

http://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non-P...s-Select-Check
Attached Images

Old 11-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
this supposed rescue
Quote:
I am not saying anything bad about CCSB at all.
Quote:
your childish responses and your ineptitude
Quote:
If you spend too much time on the fence you'll get a rash.

Old 11-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #28
SteaphonDeWEESE
Noted

Rash accepted. I was simply making a point. I did post him as a Good Guy did I not? I simply wanted to know the truth. When he bashed me on CL, it was an affirmative post I believe. Still no evidence to his claims though.

Old 11-21-2012, 12:23 PM   #29
Snake-Queen
I have vended at several shows (Repticon) that CCSB have also attended. At every show that I have been to, they have done educational seminars. To raise money at these shows they have a large snake (retic I think) that you can have your picture take with for a small donation.

I have NEVER seen them sell any animals. In my opinion and observations, they are good, honest people.

Old 11-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #30
SteaphonDeWEESE
Good to know

Thanks for Sharing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!