Good Guy Terry Burwell TB Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:32 PM   #1
Codfather
Terry Burwell TB Snakes

Awesome seller with great customer service and excellent communication from start to finish. I purchased a juvenile female Rhino rat Snake and honestly could not be happier with how everything went. The animal is in perfect condition and feeding right out of the gate on F/T. This was a big purchase for me and Terry walked me through the whole thing with patience and knowledge, trust me I asked a lot of questions!! Highly recommended.

Old 08-07-2017, 03:03 PM   #2
Brett Bender
Terry is a great guy!

Old 08-07-2017, 08:44 PM   #3
Tim Cole
Thumbs up

Terry is a guy to be trusted.

Old 09-08-2018, 11:36 PM   #4
danieleWrites
Adding my voice to this. Terry is an excellent source for snakes. I just purchased a rhino rat snake from him. The snake was beautiful and arrived in wonderful condition. As I only have the one snake, quarantine is about keeping mites out of my bioactive substrate. The snake, though still stressed from shipping, was calm and easy to handle. This tells me that Terry had put some time in with the animal as a juvenile. Terry has been very responsive in communicating with me and answering my questions. I'm not only happy with my purchasing experience, I feel that I've gotten a great animal that I can spend time with for many years to come.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!