Marc Bailey - Great guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2004, 05:35 PM   #1
saavvy1
Thumbs up Marc Bailey - Great guy

I just finished a deal with Marc Bailey from Minnesota. I was referred to him by Evan Stahl (Thanks Evan). I had never heard of him, but with Evan's recommendation, I figured that he was worth a shot.
I needed an '03 or earlier DH snow Honduran female (nobody I contacted had one or was willing to part with one). Marc had an '02 female he was willing to part with and he gave me a really good deal.
The snake arrived today, and is in great shape. Very good size for a 1 1/2 year old. Packaged very well - the whole nine yards.
The transaction took a couple of weeks (due to the cold weather here and in MN), but he contacted me almost every day keeping me updated. Great service Marc.
I don't know what else he breeds, but if you're into Hondurans, give this guy a try - you won't be disappointed.

Scott Vyse

Old 03-24-2004, 07:59 PM   #2
Suncoast Herpetological
I purchased a pair of Albino Bairds from Marc a year or so ago and was very pleased with both the animals and the smooth transaction.

Old 03-24-2004, 09:21 PM   #3
Mickey_TLK
MARC IS A +++++ in my book.

I purchased 50 plus animals from Marc at the Tinley Park show last season, all were top notch. Not a single problem in the group. I hope to buy many more times from him in the future.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles
The Lizard King Web Page

Old 03-24-2004, 11:33 PM   #4
evansnakes
Your welcome Scott. I'm glad he had what you were looking for. He also does a bunch of different boas, pythons, colubrids, bearded dragons and rodents. Evan

Old 08-30-2004, 01:06 AM   #5
Otter_23
I purchased 3 ball pythons from Marc 2 months ago. One was for a friend and I kept the 2 jungle (IMO) looking females. They are both doing great and I couldn't be happier with them. Today I picked up 2 banded (1 reduced and 1 with awesome jungle looking spots in the bands). For Marc to give up these 2 snakes for one and for the price he gave me is absolutely unbelievable. I would highly recommend him. I also purchase my rodents from him and once again couldn't be happier. If you see him at a show in the midwest or one of his ads know that you can definately buy with confidence. He has some really nice looking beardies, corn snakes, ball pythons and honestly I can't remember everything he has, but watch for him he is top notch.

mwesty@nisswa.net
Mark Westberg

Old 09-12-2004, 02:36 AM   #6
NorthernStar10
Outstanding Herper

My sister and I personally deal with Marc (we are in Sauk Rapids, MN). He has excellent Corns (beautiful). He also sells Pythons,
Milks, and Boas. I've seen all his breeders of all species, and not only has he got top quality, but the animals are very well cared for
clean environment.
We now own 5 of his Corns (bought at diff. ages), and will always
look to buy from again!!!
Star
northernstar10@hotmail.com

Old 09-18-2004, 10:50 AM   #7
cm23
I just bought some rats from him and they came in great packaging and looked great and he even shipped before I had the chance to send the money to him. Great guy to deal with...

Old 03-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #8
cballs
Marc Bailey of Marc Bailey Reptiles is a good guy! I got in a female Pastel Mojave Calico delivered this morning from him. She was packaged and shipped very well, insulation and heat pack appropriately placed and all. Marc has been very helpful with the whole transaction...he worked with me on the payment method and he has kept excellent communication throughout. So far, I am very pleased with this beautiful and healthy new addition to my collection! I would highly recommend doing business with Marc!

Old 03-28-2013, 07:05 PM   #9
cballs
Marc Bailey of Marc Bailey Reptiles is a good guy! I got in a female Pastel Mojave Calico delivered this morning from him. She was packaged and shipped very well, insulation and heat pack appropriately placed and all. Marc has been very helpful with the whole transaction...he worked with me on the payment method and he has kept excellent communication throughout. So far, I am very pleased with this beautiful and healthy new addition to my collection! I would highly recommend doing business with Marc!

Old 03-28-2013, 11:45 PM   #10
snakehobbyist
I purchased a 2012 Spider from Marc at the NARBC last August. She's doing great and hammering food just like he said! I would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!