Good Guy Colorado Corns (John Finsterwald) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #1
martin-bernstein
Colorado Corns (John Finsterwald)

Very helpful guy, and offers high quality corns snakes.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
Nanci
I agree! I have purchased many snakes from John and all are beautiful, healthy and thriving. John has also taught me a lot about shipping in both hot and cold conditions- by his excellent practices. I can't think of a more ethical breeder than John- he genuinely stands behind the snakes he sells.

Nanci LeVake
SnickerSnakes

Old 07-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #3
Nanci
Several months ago I interacted with a member of CS.com who had purchased a hatchling for her children. The snake never fed, and eventually died. This person was leery of trying again with a new snake, and I suggested she try an older animal, and she said she would think about it. I asked around to several breeder friends, and they all responded with healthy adult snakes that could go to pet homes. I sent this person all the information and pictures, and she eventually chose a gorgeous snake that John had offered. I got an email from her today:

Hi Nanci,

I just wanted to update you on how we're doing with the snake that you found for us. The female amel that we got from John is great! : ) We named her Inca and she is absolutely wonderful, we all love her. She is great with the kids. The first month with had her, she shed a couple of times. It was kind of nerve racking because she was refusing to feed but John was great helping me figure everything out. It was so wonderful having a mentor to guide me through it all. He was so right on the mark about every little thing. She is settled in great now and eating really well. This was the best possible snake for our family, thank you again for matching us up! I am feeling very comfortable with everything ( although I still check that temp several times a day!!!).

Thank you!!! Chris (Christine Freier)

Old 12-15-2010, 10:06 AM   #4
Candachan
Early this year I bought 2.2 Bloods het Hypo Plasma Charcoal, he was an excellent communicator and answered all my questions promptly. I only kept 1.1 of them, and they are monster eaters with some of the best color I've seen for Bloods. The male especially is a real stunner with deep, rich color and great diffusion. He is already over 150 grams and the biggest of all my yearlings!

I'd do business with John again in a heartbeat.

Old 07-27-2011, 03:09 AM   #5
Mystic Exotics
I have a stunning Tessera in my home thanks to John! He's a great guy to work with & I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for top quality Corn Snakes!

Old 08-13-2011, 08:24 PM   #6
gelshark
I've worked with John aka Zorro aka ColoradoCorns.com many times and can't say enough good things about him!

Old 08-13-2011, 10:05 PM   #7
Millinex
Bought from him today, top quality !

Old 09-27-2011, 11:38 PM   #8
davesfiles
Just found this. I have a few of John's snakes, a 1.1 dark red excellent diffusion white bellied bloodred cornsnakes, an ultramel het blood cs , and a hypo plasma super pink male cornsnake with very very I won't say what exactly. But he's awesome. Thanks due to the perfection of his breeding programs. They all feed and do well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!