Inquiry COLIN WEAVER--INFO? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2008, 06:40 PM   #1
LKirkland
COLIN WEAVER--INFO?

I'm looking for information on Colin Weaver. Anyone had any dealings with him? Thanks for any info you can provide.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #2
Robert58
I know Colin Weaver very well. I have purchased some of my breeders from him. I have been to his location and have never seen a more well kept snake barn. He is very maticulous about his animals and they are very well cared for. He is a very honest person to deal with and stands behind his animals. You will be getting the very best when you buy from him. He is very knowlegable and has helped me a great deal when I needed information and has never led me astray. Hope this helps.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:12 PM   #3
Robert58
I know Colin Weaver very well. I have purchased some of my breeders from him. I have been to his location and have never seen a more well kept snake barn. He is very maticulous about his animals and they are very well cared for. He is a very honest person to deal with and stands behind his animals. You will be getting the very best when you buy from him. He is very knowlegable and has helped me a great deal when I needed information and has never led me astray. Hope this helps.

Old 11-09-2008, 09:20 PM   #4
EastCoastReptiles171
I to have purchased animals from Colin and would recommend him. He worked with me on the payment and was honest about the snake's history.

Matt Oakley
bloodpython160@aol.com

Old 11-11-2008, 04:24 AM   #5
linktlife
Thumbs up Colin Weaver

I recently purchased three snakes from Colin. I found him to be very knowledgable, helpful, and patient when answering my questions. He was also responsive answering both emails and phone calls in a timely manner. He gave me a fair deal and all three animals are beautiful and arrived in good condition. When I had some questions about feeding, he immediately responded and offered excellent advice that enabled me to get all three feeding. My experience working with Colin was outstanding and I look forward to working with him again in the future!

Old 11-11-2008, 04:54 PM   #6
fireman
Collin Weaver

I know Collin Weaver and he is a first class guy. His animals are very healthy and clean. He spends alot of time with his animals. He builds a great website. I recommend him highly.
Suffolk Selects
Carl Gilmore

Old 12-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #7
BucksReptiles
I have had the pleasure of doing business with Colin on two occasions. I purchased ball morphs back in the spring and I am very satisfied with his quality and care that he puts into his snakes. I look forward to doing business with him in the future. Buy with confidence!

Old 03-08-2009, 01:07 AM   #8
toddmbecker1234
I have recently been introduced to Colin and I must say he is one of the best people I have personally met in the business. I have been to his house and seen all of his animals first hand and they are simply amazing. I purchased a few animals from him in the last month. A female albino, a female black pastel, a male mojave and my new pride and joy a male blackbee (Black pastel spider) 100% het for ghost. They are all simply amazing. On a personal note I want to add that Colin has been a godsend to me. As a person just getting into the point where I am trying to build business in the not so distant future he has been there to give me any advice and guidance. His knowledge and willingness to help me out in the beginning will never be forgotten. Todd

Old 05-15-2010, 01:00 PM   #9
Rescue_Herps
Anyone have any recent dealings w/ Collin ????

Thanks

~Beth

Old 05-16-2010, 12:00 PM   #10
toddmbecker1234
As I already stated I became good friends with Colin over the last 24 months or so and he is one of the few people that I can always count on, whether it be for high quality animals or simple advice I know Colin will always tell it to me straight. His knowledge of the animals he sells in equal to the greats in the business and just because he is not a name like some of the big boys out there you should not be hesitant to deal with him. He is the most honast and upfront individual I have ever met in the industry and look forward to dealing with him continually in the future. You can not go wrong with Colin. Todd

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!