Whos is looking for what in hamburg? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 04-21-2006, 04:16 PM   #1
HoggIsland
Whos is looking for what in hamburg?

hey what is on everyone's wish list for the hamburg show tomorrow? My buddy and i are looking for an adult female redtail

Old 04-21-2006, 04:39 PM   #2
hhmoore
lemme see - my wish list. Red spitting cobras, banded egyptian cobras, puff adder, west african gaboons, pope's vipers, Urocoan rattlesnakes, purple albino retic...oh wait a second. I moved back to NY a few years ago and can't have any of that stuff. I guess I will just look for stuff from my WANT list. Maybe a another (or few more) Caulker Cay and Hog Island boas? exceptional looking ATBs? pixie frogs, if I can find them for the right price. And my all time favorite thing to look/wish for:
XXXXXX

Old 04-21-2006, 04:42 PM   #3
hhmoore
I know Steve from Serpent's Den is bring a couple of Costa Rican boas that I want to take a closer look at.
And I may be making a scene at a Florida dealer's table, because they still haven't refunded my money (hoping that they have something I want, so we can finally bring an end to this nonsense)

Old 04-21-2006, 04:43 PM   #4
Rebel Dragons
I'm not looking for anything in particular. Just going to keep my eyes open and see if anything catches my attention as a "must have".

Old 04-21-2006, 04:58 PM   #5
Junkyard
Hmm, the Hamburg show, probably nothing.

Old 04-21-2006, 05:10 PM   #6
John N
I'm looking for a fantastic looking albino male leo, roaches and some supplies.

Old 04-21-2006, 05:19 PM   #7
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
Hmm, the Hamburg show, probably nothing.
darn left coasters

you don't know what you're missing, Michael

Old 04-21-2006, 05:42 PM   #8
Scott Ashton
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
lemme see - my wish list. Red spitting cobras, banded egyptian cobras, puff adder, west african gaboons, pope's vipers, Urocoan rattlesnakes, purple albino retic...oh wait a second. I moved back to NY a few years ago and can't have any of that stuff. I guess I will just look for stuff from my WANT list. Maybe a another (or few more) Caulker Cay and Hog Island boas? exceptional looking ATBs? pixie frogs, if I can find them for the right price. And my all time favorite thing to look/wish for:
XXXXXX
Harald - give Vinny back his shopping list!

Old 04-21-2006, 06:27 PM   #9
cyberfrog
Pituophis as usual, maybe some Liasis this time.

Old 04-21-2006, 06:36 PM   #10
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
darn left coasters

you don't know what you're missing, Michael
That is what I have been told, everytime I make plans to go out there, I still end up stuck here. I have been planning on attending the Daytona show for a year, now other plans from other family members says I cannot go. Maybe I can hitch a ride at the last moment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!