Whos the man when it comes to Argus? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-13-2018, 03:12 PM   #1
dhenderson0524
Whos the man when it comes to Argus?

Alright now i don't mean this thread to be a pissing match between anyone i would just like to know who would be your "go-to" guy for argus monitors? For example almost everyone knows a NERD water monitor, and i know underground has a good reputation for their tegus. So who would be the top dawgs for argus? I mean to get more soon to start breeding and want both m/f to have a well-known bloodline. Also links to recent breeding successes would be great.

Old 03-30-2018, 03:09 PM   #2
Otto Glott
East Bay Vivarium in Berkely, CA is where I got mine and they have captive bred them for 20 years or so. I've had no health issues with my female and she has had a couple clutches of eggs (good husbandry). They have a very established store and is a place I like to visit when I have the time. I will be buying a male from them too. 10/10

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
argus, monitor, panoptes