My "Rare" Venomous Snakes - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-15-2014, 02:52 AM   #61
yasin
Here is the feeding video of the Samar Cobra:

Old 07-26-2014, 10:09 PM   #62
yasin
An update of my beautiful Congo Water Cobras:

Old 08-07-2014, 08:25 AM   #63
yasin
Here is my female water cobra feeding:

Here is my problem feeder Acanthophis antarcticus female on some solid food:

Beautiful Samar Cobra female:

Old 08-09-2014, 11:33 AM   #64
yasin
After another shed, she is looking absolutely spectacular. I have finally managed to find a mate for her, I am getting a 2014 Blue eyed Leucistic male before the month ends.

Old 08-10-2014, 01:03 AM   #65
LauraB
LOVE the Samar shots!

Your Monocled girl looks better and better all the time! Scary and aggressive, but so beautiful, LOL. Thanks for sharing the feeding video.

And to pair her with a blue eyed Lucy; oh, the possibilities!

Old 08-10-2014, 05:29 AM   #66
yasin
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
LOVE the Samar shots!

Your Monocled girl looks better and better all the time! Scary and aggressive, but so beautiful, LOL. Thanks for sharing the feeding video.

And to pair her with a blue eyed Lucy; oh, the possibilities!
Thanks!

Yeah, I am excited for that pairing even if it is a couple years down the road.

Old 08-10-2014, 11:06 AM   #67
yasin
Water cobras finally graduated to furry food items, decent weight will follow:

Old 08-16-2014, 09:09 AM   #68
yasin
So I had to decide which cobra species to keep due to space restrictions. Aside from the N.kaouthia morphs and the water cobras, which I keep, I choose the Naja samarensis, the Samar Cobra.

These animals come from the Samar Island in the Southern Philippines. Although they are true spitters, adults rarely do so and this is a nice spitter to work with. Also, their colors are so amazing, this just makes them the most beautiful Naja species in my opinion and they stay around 3ft range, less than a meter in most cases. The only problem with them is their 'attitude'. These guys are always angry and they do not take prisoners. Someone I know used to say that if they were 6 ft instead of 3, we would probably be all evolved from them .

Ok, here is my female, which is a whopping 1.3 meters, very large for this species:

And my male, which is much smaller:

And here is a feeding video:

Old 08-23-2014, 05:43 PM   #69
yasin
A nice video of the Aruba Island Rattlesnake:

And here is a cool picture of her:

Old 08-26-2014, 06:19 AM   #70
yasin
Naja beauty is uncontested...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!