Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 80 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:00 AM   #791
East_Coast
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP.

Wow...

Old 04-21-2012, 11:58 AM   #792
Bobby O
Thumbs down Buyer Beware Jerry Kruse....

Ok, I take it back. Maybe being a used car dealer may not be your forte Jerry. To be a good used car dealer, you have to be a GOOD chronic pathological liar. You can't even get your lies straight to cover your old lies. Classic... Thank you Mitch for spending the time to unravel his lies again.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:38 PM   #793
Casey Lazik
Psychologist?

Stu, I'm glad this has been resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell Mulks View Post
You are a trained and licensed psychologist for the State of New York.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
The scariest part of this, to me, is that Jerry Kruse is a licensed psychologist. Jerry, I really do think you need help.
Really? I cannot find any verification of this.

Gerard Adam Kruse is a Social Worker in Hawthorne, NY.

Casey Lazik

Old 04-21-2012, 12:50 PM   #794
laterob
Looks like you are right, Casey. His an LMSW, a lisenced master social worker, NY # 073158-1.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #795
laterob
Licensed, even. Hate that word.

Old 04-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #796
laterob
Quote:
Be of good moral character as determined by the department
Oddly, this is the first listed requirement of a LMSW.

Old 04-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #797
tim brophy
Well, I have sure learned a lot from this thread:
1. If a customer has a problem, resolve it immediately. Bad news gets worse with age.
2. The BOI works. Stu was reimbursed, even though it should not have taken 3 months.
3. The "court of public perception" is very powerful.
4. Zonata are a real problem species. There are threads in KS.com which describe keepers having entire collections of zonata wiped out. These threads are devastating to read.
5. Conducting any business with JK carries too much risk.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #798
rattler
The BOI worked. But bringing a mans employment into this isn't relevant to the hobby.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:07 PM   #799
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler View Post
The BOI worked. But bringing a mans employment into this isn't relevant to the hobby.
Absolutely disagree. If one's life's work is in a field where one holds a license and a position of trust, especially in the field of psychology where the feelings and reactions of others are treated with utmost care, the kind of behavior on this thread makes what was done all the more unsettling.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:14 PM   #800
rattler
Maybe if Jerry was unethical in his aquisition of his zonata and tore rock piles apart like some of the people who are commenting on him you would understand better. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses right?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!