30 gal Saltwater Setup - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 09:58 AM   #1
blondie64
Red face 30 gal Saltwater Setup

I am getting out of the hobby. I have a 30 gallon saltwater glass tank with a black wooden cabinet stand plus two smaller tanks, a five and 3 gallons. Large and smaller pieces of live rock, skulls, etc. You may have all supplies, foods, air pumps of various sizes, large container salt, etc. The tank itself has a Penguin 400 filter and a Fluval filter that sits in the cabinet. There is a digital surge protector that has many outlets and is on a timer to turn the lights on and off. 3 wavemaker powerheads 1 large and 2 smaller, Coralife light & another light that sits ontop of the plexiglass top, 2 heaters, instant ocean power skimmer, the bottom of the tank is the smaller grain of crushed coral. The tank is fully matured and I just did a water change. You can even have the water if you have enough jugs to take home in. The tank/rocks are green with algae and is fully matured. I only have two damsels as they are very territorial and take over anytime I put anything else in the tank. One is a yellow tail and the other one looks like a jailbird. Nice smaller saltwater setup or you could take apart and use for parts. If interested, email me at blondie64@comcast.net. I live in Lebanon, PA. I have over 1000 invested. All offers will be appreciated. Thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread