Orntata uromastyx, juvenile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 06-15-2018, 06:41 PM   #1
jam2662
Orntata uromastyx, juvenile

I've got some beautiful juvenile Ornatas, some people are selling these lil cuties for a lot more, I am selling mine for $225. I was told they were farm c.b., I've had them for long enough to know they are eating and pooping well, and appear to be healthy, they love to climb and jump!, I had to redesign my uro cage set up for these lil guys. Looks like they will be green an yellow beautiful adults. Contact me; jam2662@gmail.com , I'll send a pic, I tried and got one to upload, I haven't mastered this site yet. I also have some nice small Geyri for $90
Attached Images

Old 06-15-2018, 08:47 PM   #2
Dyscophus antongilii
They look amazing. However, they would probably get more attention in the Uromastyx classified section.

Old 08-02-2018, 12:13 PM   #3
Sheaoneil977
New- matchmaking 4 my male Ornate Uromastyx

Hi... I just joined this forum. I have an adult uromastyx ornata, male. I have had him for 2 years. He used to live with a female but she bit one of his toes off... So he lives alone and I own him and have no female but I want to get a female for him to mate with.. House them separately.. Just get them together sonetimes-- let them run around the house, then they each have tbeir private living corridors. I probably could get a juvenile if we KNOW its a female and wait to introduce them until she is mature (is that ethical or should i just try to find one who is already an adult so the age gap usnt too big?) He is very sweet... Can be a grump sonetimes but never bit and I think hes lonely. Since you breed them... Do you have any advice/thoughts and do you have female confirmed ornate?
Attached Images

Old 11-24-2018, 05:18 PM   #4
Leapfrog1979
Im INTERESTED. How much to shio them to valrico fl
813-863-8634

Old 11-24-2018, 10:09 PM   #5
jam2662
THESE ARE ALL SOLD

Old 11-24-2018, 10:12 PM   #6
jam2662
------SOLD--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam2662 View Post
I've got some beautiful juvenile Ornatas, some people are selling these lil cuties for a lot more, I am selling mine for $225. I was told they were farm c.b., I've had them for long enough to know they are eating and pooping well, and appear to be healthy, they love to climb and jump!, I had to redesign my uro cage set up for these lil guys. Looks like they will be green an yellow beautiful adults. Contact me; jam2662@gmail.com , I'll send a pic, I tried and got one to upload, I haven't mastered this site yet. I also have some nice small Geyri for $90

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!