VMS Pro Herp\Sean Niland - Good guy, good service! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2003, 03:29 PM   #1
Tom Chambers
Thumbs up VMS Pro Herp\Sean Niland - Good guy, good service!

Bought an aberrent Albino Nelsoni from Sean over the weekend.

The details:

1. Responded VERY quickly to my initial e-mails about this animal when first offered over a month ago. I didn't buy the animal at that time.

2. STILL responded VERY quickly and politely when I asked him about the SAME animal AGAIN.

3. I bought the snake via PayPal on a HOLIDAY weekend....and he STILL responded VERY quickly with a brief note of thanks and asked when I wanted to ship.

4. We set a ship date and it WAS SHIPPED on that date IN THE MANNER DISCUSSED and arrived ON TIME this morning. Communication was EXCELLENT all the way through with shipment tracking # provided.

5. It's obvious Sean checked temps because he packed well in an insulated box and used a COOL PAK to assure the animal would not suffer excess temps. (Glad he looked...funny...as a seller I check a dozen times....as a buyer.....I didn't think about it as much....TOO dang busy to watch my OWN butt! LOL!)

6. I don't know, have never met, or ever done business with VMS before. Why blow all this sunshine up there? Because the guys that DO IT RIGHT deserve to be on this board as much as the guys that don't.

There really is only ONE WAY to do business. This guy "gets it".

Buy with confidence.....I will again.

Peace,
Tom Chambers
TC Reptile

Old 07-14-2003, 06:07 PM   #2
RedInTheTail
Thumbs up VMS Herp is GREAT!

TC,

I gotta agree with you. Sean @ VMS Herp is one of the few guys in this industry that stands behind his animals. There are so few people in this industry who really do this. He puts the extra time and effort in and it really shows.

I have purchsed 3 bullsnakes from Sean and I cannot wait until he has more for sale. Keep them coming Sean!

If you are looking at any VMS Herps snakes, GO FOR IT. You will not be dissapointed.

Kemper Ruth

Old 11-13-2003, 11:55 PM   #3
MGReptiles
Anyone else have any dealings with these guys? Thanks
-Matt Graybeal

Old 11-14-2003, 01:22 AM   #4
Monte
after all the stuff we've been reading about some FLA dealers . . .

. . . you're asking about Sean and VMS? LOL.

He's a terrific guy - you get exactly what you ask for - he's professional, on-time, decent to communcate with - the whole schmeal.

You have nothing to worry about with Sean. He is truly one of the professional herpers out there.

Old 11-14-2003, 01:38 AM   #5
E2MacPets
I agree, top notch guy with excellent animals to match!

Old 11-14-2003, 06:07 PM   #6
midnightline
I picked up some hatchlings from Sean at a local show earlier this year, and they're all doing great. They had the nicest snake display table at the show, IMO, and Sean's a very friendly guy.

-Kat Hall

Old 01-29-2004, 02:08 PM   #7
sixgunsun1177
SEan Niland

I just recieved a pair of abnormally patterned ghost corns from VMS/Sean Niland. Communication was great. He never once failed to answer a question or email from me. The shipping was on time and when scheduled, great packaging. Even with all the other things he has going on he's dedicated to his customers.
Buy with confidence Sean if one of the best.

Old 02-21-2004, 01:23 AM   #8
JohnHarper
Thumbs up I love VMS Animals!

I ordered a female double het for albino desert banded cali king from them and she arrived well packed. Sean is a great guy.
I was really impressed with the qaulity of his animals.
Sadly though in October she escaped in a feeding session and I have not found her since then. I would buy from them again.

john campbell

Old 10-06-2004, 03:45 PM   #9
astaley
I Agree

I purchased a male ghost ball python from VMS. It arrived yesterday in perfect condition, better than depicted on the web site. Sean sent email during every phase of the transaction just as described on his site. I am very happy with my purchase and would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Adam Staley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!