Rob Hill - Geckos Anonymous - Good Guy ! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2003, 01:29 PM   #1
napavalleysnakes
Thumbs up Rob Hill - Geckos Anonymous - Good Guy !

I just wanted to drop by and compliment Rob on our recent transaction. I picked up some awesome Rhacy Geckos from Rob for one of my regular customers, and both myself and the customer were delighted with the animals, communication and shipping practices that Rob employed.

Good job Rob, and nice doing business with you !

Stephen Emerick

Napa Valley Snakes

Old 07-23-2003, 01:59 PM   #2
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Thank you Steve! I am glad you guys were happy with the Rhacys.

I must commend you for being so easy to work with. Hopefully we can do some more business in the future, and I'll be recommending people to you.

Old 07-23-2003, 03:34 PM   #3
Uffern
I have to agree. I got some frodents from Rob, the price was right, and delivery was so fast, its as though I was standing right next to him! I'll tell you what else, every one of the cages his animals were kept in were spotless, and his GTPs looked great (not that I know anything about GTPs, but they looked good to me). Way to go, Rob.

Old 07-23-2003, 08:08 PM   #4
jefjen
I have to agree 100%%%..
Rob,,,that chondro is doing great...

Old 07-24-2003, 05:03 AM   #5
Sexy Scales
Yes, yes! Just wanted to throw in my vote and say that Rob is a wonderful guy and business man. I've had a couple of transactions with him and they've gone perfectly. He's trustworthy, punctual (with his animals at least) and takes wonderful care of everything. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Erin Cooke

And Rob, I should at least get a beer out of this ;-)

Old 07-24-2003, 12:12 PM   #6
karl ramsdell
Thumbs up rob

if i ever need a gecko i will get one from Rob. ive heard only good things about him.

karl ramsdell

Old 07-25-2003, 01:19 AM   #7
Monte
I don't know . . .

The only gripe I have about Rob is that he has never let me in on getting one of his project leos (he knows what I'm talking about!!). IT's hard to develop trust in a guy when he won't play fair!!

Seriously, I've never bought stuff from Rob - but we've conversed via email from time to time. Good guy - sincere about his work - very meticulous and caring. I'd recommend him. . . .

. . . especially if a tiger would come my way . . .

Monte

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!