Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2018, 10:19 AM   #161
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
Why don't you provide the link? You posted the picture....
Robert did post an image, however, you identified who the image represented. How did you know whose image that was without seeing a picture elsewhere?

Old 06-16-2018, 10:47 AM   #162
J9turtlepower
I saw that very same pic on his criminal records. No I won't post the link because I do not know how. I don't understand why someone would post a pic of Mr Leverock from his criminal records then quiz me on how I've seen the pic. From the very same criminal records. I don't see how confirming that pic or how I've seen it solves anything or helps in any way. If anyone has any real relevant questions about this all I'd be happy to answer but I'm done playing this game with his pic...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Robert did post an image, however, you identified who the image represented. How did you know whose image that was without seeing a picture elsewhere?
Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-16-2018, 11:33 AM   #163
J9turtlepower
I want to appologize for getting a little rude. Keep in mind, this man has put me through hell the last 6+ months and counting. The things he has done and said are absolutely mind boggling. Once again he made a webpage on me that very well could have gotten me fired from my job and lose my nursing license if I was not prepared like I was with tons of evidence that it was him and not me. So yes once I found out about this website I looked up everything I could on Mr Leverock including criminal records etc. Hence where I've seen that mug shot before and also how I found out about the older fauna posts on here.

Old 06-16-2018, 03:34 PM   #164
Candipatton
I will post this because after threats being made my Mr. Leverock that includes “ruining our life’s that could effect our children” i then see his record for aggravated child abuse. Which is posted in the Tampa Florida doc court files. Then he has another lengthy record in Pinellas doc court files. It’s all public information that anybody can look up. Here’s screenshots from the post I made again. Same post were godaddy was said to be the hosting website for the webpage made on Cristin and where another individual came out and said he was also harassed by Mr. Leverock also.
Though I asked him to come here and post but he hasn’t accepted my request yet. If he doesn’t I can’t say I blame him cause any person who goes up against Anthony or whatever name he is using doesn’t turn out well and endures months of online harassment or real time accusations that indeed try’s to ruin people life’s. (Hence why addisen is somehow now a puppet and controlled by us according to Anthony) (when all he wants to do is clear his business name) Addisen can tell that part of he wants as I’m not speaking on behalf just saying.
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2018, 04:29 PM   #165
Lucille
Cristin I understand how you feel. My question was in no way meant to stress you further, it just seemed natural to ask where you had seen it. I think we all owe Robert and Melinda (and all the mods here) a big thanks for their expertise in hunting info, and their willingness to help.

Old 06-16-2018, 04:45 PM   #166
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Cristin I understand how you feel. My question was in no way meant to stress you further, it just seemed natural to ask where you had seen it. I think we all owe Robert and Melinda (and all the mods here) a big thanks for their expertise in hunting info, and their willingness to help.
Yes I agree I want to thank everyone here at fauna you all have been bery friendly and helpful. That's why I felt bad for being a bit snappy. I'm just stressed to the max over dealing with all this so long.

Old 06-16-2018, 08:34 PM   #167
MikeCurtin
Wow. This goes seriously deep. Much deeper than at first glance. Glad to see the details laid out.

Good luck.

Old 06-17-2018, 01:12 AM   #168
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
then quiz me on how I've seen the pic.
I was not quizzing you. I was, however, trying to independently verify the image I came across - preferably by someone who may have firsthand in-person experience, like Addisen.

Often times my participation here on the BOI isn't for the benefit of past victims, but rather trying to provide as much information so others don't also become future victims. Despite the aliases one might deploy, it becomes much harder to hide at local events or attempted in-person transactions if a face has been made public.

A 17yr old picture on the left may in fact lead to a more modern and useful picture on the right?
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2018, 02:32 PM   #169
Dream Gene Exotics
I am in the attempt of changing my business name amongst all sites and this guy has literally made fake emails, fake paypal accounts, fake profiles, fake youtubes, fedex accounts, and conducted business pretending to be us. Can any of the admins here point me in the direction of who to contact I have already contacted webslave I think thats my best course of action. What I don't understand is that how if some people had filed complaints against dream gene exotics how did fedex or any of the other avenues not manage to contact us as we use them for shipping etc. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ANY AND ALL HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE. Lets make sure this guy is never able to do business in our hobby again!

Old 06-17-2018, 03:22 PM   #170
Lucille
Quote:

What is your actual state of residence, I saw information for someone with your name in New Port Richey Florida, but I do not know if that is you? You are saying 'our', who else runs your company with you?
Addison it seems like you might have your own problems to deal with if the reports I have seen under your name are in fact, you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
I am in the attempt of changing my business name amongst all sites and this guy has literally made fake emails, fake paypal accounts, fake profiles, fake youtubes, fedex accounts, and conducted business pretending to be us. Can any of the admins here point me in the direction of who to contact I have already contacted webslave I think thats my best course of action. What I don't understand is that how if some people had filed complaints against dream gene exotics how did fedex or any of the other avenues not manage to contact us as we use them for shipping etc. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ANY AND ALL HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE. Lets make sure this guy is never able to do business in our hobby again!
Addison did you read my suggestions about how to defend your name?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!