Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 66 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2017, 03:26 PM   #651
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
Typically I agree that the bashing back and forth clouds the resolution more than helps HOWEVER, your outline above is very biased. What I see happening is Tyler created a contract by "accepting donations" on his behalf to a non profit organization. This contract was for a specific animal that would be produced by him, and also had a clause stating what would happen in the case this animal is not available. He then negated the contract, and feels that he gets to bully the other side into submission. He broke the contract, she had no obligation to accept alterations to the contract after her money was accepted. That's not how business works, and any successful business person, such as himself, would be well aware that the behavior that followed is unethical and inappropriate. He hoped that his minions would bully her in to submission, and I for one am thankful and impressed that it hasn't.

I am a big fan of playing devils advocate, however I don't see another way this could even be viewed. All the arguments are "She didn't accept what he offered so she is greedy", that's insanity. All she wants from him is for him to adhere to the contract as HE declared it, with contingency stipulations and all. He proved his word can't be trusted, Michelle has been upfront and very open with all the information requested of her. Again, not saying we should blindly grab pitch forks and go after Tyler... but I don't believe any of us are blindly coming to this conclusion. We did so with the information made available to us, and the fact Tyler has been shown to use bullying tactics and lie when it suits him doesn't make me want to stretch my imagination to a place where his logic would make sense, even if it could stretch that far.

Stay tough Michelle.
You do not think it is possible for Ty to feel that he did indeed produce albinos, although they were purple, and not blue. Maybe he felt he had the "produced by me" clause covered by the fact that he did produce, but did not want to give them away because they were far more valuable, so he felt he would purchase the prizes? He did tell Michelle that, and she did not agree.

Quote:
8/16, 6:00pm

Ty Park
Yes it says if I don't produce any albino but I did.

U are splitting hair Bacchae u want money instead.

Because

​​

Old 02-10-2017, 03:26 PM   #652
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Edited for accuracy......all fixed......as you were.
Thank you for correcting that

Old 02-10-2017, 03:36 PM   #653
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
Talk about pointless? That is the problem with people like you, everything is black and white. She was offered a tegu, she insisted on more info. she was given a deadline, she wanted more info, deadline passed, she wants more info. tegu gone, she wants more info.
Seams that Casey may not understand what the raffle terms were and Ty's dishonesty

Here ya go to refresh your memory

Old 02-10-2017, 03:42 PM   #654
Sugarhedgie
Terms and winners
1. Where he engages and entices his groupies
If he didn't mean it then he mislead all of his followrrs maybe even in a deceptive way

2. The raffle (also note it did not specify what type of albino so that would mean a t+ or a t-)

3. Winners. (I was one but he still hasn't produced my prize that I won)
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2017, 03:47 PM   #655
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Winners. (I was one but he still hasn't produced my prize that I won)
I thought he was going to send you one, but you did not send him your address, so he raffled it off, and someone else has it now.

Old 02-10-2017, 03:52 PM   #656
Sugarhedgie
Sorry for the sideways pics.

Here is in Ty's words that he couldn't even get the t-albinos from the undesclosed breeder /friend. So that point now has been eatablished and moot.

1. Pretty shady comment "he could have just sent it and I wouldn't have known" smh

2. Ty admits that he couldn't get any from his friends

3. He is under no obligation to give me any info???
(Me asking who the friend/ breeder was that he was planning on getting one from is ABSOLUTELY relevant because I like to know where my animals come from and this raffle was not for an undesclosed friend/breeders animal)
And then he calls me greedy and unintelligent !!
**That's slander imo **
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2017, 04:00 PM   #657
Fangthane
Quote:
You do not think it is possible for Ty to feel that he did indeed produce albinos, although they were purple, and not blue.
​​
No, I don't think that an honest person would bother to try hiding behind such obviously irrelevant semantics. The terms of the raffle stated that one of the prizes would be a blue albino, which makes any purples produced entirely irrelevant to the raffle. In the same way that he wouldn't be obligated to substitute a purple in lieu of the blues that may not have been produced, the OP isn't obligated to accept anything other than what his terms clearly stated.

I think it ultimately amounts to a fairly simple contract: Winner gets either A or B. I don't believe he can just amend it on-the-fly without the agreement of the other parties that would be directly affected - especially without openly specifying that he reserved the right to do so from the beginning. Had the initial raffle post included verbiage that allowed for the substitution of animals with unknown lineage/origin, he'd have a leg to stand on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse
I thought he was going to send you one, but you did not send him your address, so he raffled it off, and someone else has it now.
He never told her he was supposedly going to send her a purple. Had he done so, there has been absolutely nothing posted that should lead a reasonable person to think that she wouldn't have instantly accepted. Instead, he decided to just play games, assuming that he ever really had any intention of sending her the purple, which I find doubtful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
At this point she started to inundate me with questions which I did not want to answer knowing what kind of person she was and that anything I say might be twisted by her to her advantage, so my answer to her was none or very short. I decided also that I would send her the tegu that I produced (T+ albino) since her contention was that she wanted one that I produced and not by someone else, but I didn't communicate that with her to the end because I wanted to see what kind of person she was and she was greedy to the end. I ask for her address twice so that I could ship her the tegu but she refused each time. After the second refusal, I decided to auction off the tegu I was going to ship her to raise more money for IRCF, which we did to the tune of more than $5000.

Old 02-10-2017, 04:03 PM   #658
Casey Hulse
It was clear to me he was very irritated, and you were becoming irritated, he was clearly not going to send you $$, so you should have sent him your address, then you could always sell the animal if you did not want it. I have seen other instances where people did not want to involve their contacts, and/or friends.When you implied the raffle was scamy or shady, did you really think he would change his mind and send you cash?

Old 02-10-2017, 04:05 PM   #659
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
You "thought" wrong

At first when he tried to change the terms and "get me an albino from a friend" he did ask for my shipping info but would not answer my question as to the breeder/friends info.
Moore point anyway because he couldn't get one anyway.

When I asked him for a purple t+ he said NO
ty even admitted this publically. So in Oct when he tells me "give me your shipping info so he can ship it. What is he shipping?????

He already said he had no albino blues and said no that he wouldn't give me a purple but said it would be an albino blue "just like the raffle photo"

I asked him to clarify

And his response was "it's to late for that I've already hired a lawyer. If you asked nicely that you needed money instead of telling me I'm trying to scam you . I would have concidered it . After that I am not willing to give you any more information for you to twist my words. I did not mention your name in that post. You chose to is yourself. I have plenty of support good luck in court"

Old 02-10-2017, 04:05 PM   #660
Casey Hulse
Quote:
he decided to just play games,
He had what she wanted and was entitled to, she should have played along.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu