Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 62 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-09-2017, 04:12 PM   #611
Casey Hulse
I should probably just let this go, but I do not understand your meaning
Quote:
Also what most people don't understand is that the OP isn't the only one who got ripped off, everyone who bought a ticket and didn't win also got ripped off, because the promised prize was never available and never could be available.
I believe Ty fulfilled his obligations with the other winners.
Michelle, in "hindsight" do you wish you had sent Ty your shipping address, and received an albino tegu from a different breeder, or are you happy that you held firm that he owed you $3000 or an albino he hatched at his facility, and now you have nothing?

Old 02-09-2017, 04:25 PM   #612
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I am surprised and disappointed that Lucille is name calling
Seriously, you are studiously looking the other way while this guy wishes legal harm on Michelle but you are obsessing over the word 'minion' which describes perfectly his role?

Old 02-09-2017, 04:36 PM   #613
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Seriously, you are studiously looking the other way while this guy wishes legal harm on Michelle but you are obsessing over the word 'minion' which describes perfectly his role?
If that is a question, I would say no, and no. I agree, the guy was dead wrong when he posted what he posted, but it is hard to overlook the fact that he posted, and was summarily attacked, and most likely will not post again, even in a reasonable tone. He may be unable to debate rationally. With what is going on in this country right now, I think it is wrong to try to silence anyone with verbal attacks. Just sayin'

Old 02-09-2017, 04:36 PM   #614
Lucille
Quote:
Michelle, in "hindsight" do you wish you had sent Ty your shipping address, and received an albino tegu from a different breeder, or are you happy that you held firm that he owed you $3000 or an albino he hatched at his facility, and now you have nothing?
Talk about slanted questions.

Michelle has nothing because Ty did not fulfill his obligation. She should be proud that she took a stand, and let the world know what the real Ty is like.

Old 02-09-2017, 04:39 PM   #615
Lucille
Quote:
I think it is wrong to try to silence anyone with verbal attacks.
I accept your apology, since I was saying what I thought, you ignored him but tried to silence me for using the descriptive word 'minion' which fir him perfectly.

Old 02-09-2017, 04:40 PM   #616
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Talk about slanted questions.

Michelle has nothing because Ty did not fulfill his obligation. She should be proud that she took a stand, and let the world know what the real Ty is like.
I did not mean to disparage her, I was just wondering if she wished she had taken what was offered. She can be very proud to have started this thread, because she had no idea how it would be received.

Old 02-09-2017, 04:43 PM   #617
Casey Hulse
Quote:
I accept your apology, since I was saying what I thought, you ignored him but tried to silence me for using the descriptive word 'minion' which fir him perfectly.
I am sorry if I worded that offensively, was not my intention. Thank god for "spell check"

Old 02-09-2017, 04:59 PM   #618
zovick
Quote:
I did not mean to disparage her, I was just wondering if she wished she had taken what was offered. She can be very proud to have started this thread, because she had no idea how it would be received.
Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to me that Michelle has stated several times in her posts herein that as it turned out, Ty was NOT ABLE to obtain an albino tegu from his breeder friend. Hence, even if she had said "yes" to that option, she would still not have received an albino tegu, no matter who the breeder might be. She only asked Ty for what he himself stated were the two possible prizes in his original post about the raffle: an albino tegu which HE himself had produced or $3K out of his pocket.

I fail to see anything wrong with her position in this matter.

Old 02-09-2017, 05:04 PM   #619
Fangthane
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse
I agree, the guy was dead wrong when he posted what he posted, but it is hard to overlook the fact that he posted, and was summarily attacked, and most likely will not post again, even in a reasonable tone.
It's just amazing, that insults coming from the Ty Park fan club are somehow missed or downplayed. I think it's hard to ignore that you chose to completely overlook Ming Cong's insults in your rush to defend the one who actually threw the initial jabs. Looks like it's perfectly acceptable for his side of the fence to sling some mud; it's an outrage when the other side chooses to reciprocate. Seems to be a tacit acknowledgement that one knows their case is extremely weak. If someone having their own tone directed back at them is enough discourage them from further posting, maybe they should rethink their strategy, or simply not be such a baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse
You must have missed the part where Ty Park apparently couldn't even procure the alternate prize. The following screenshot is the only reference I could find to it. She brings up the exchange where he supposedly made the claim that he couldn't get one from this nameless other breeder, and he didn't dispute it at all. Considering that the other winners were apparently worthy of receiving his T+ albinos, that also contextually supports her claim. So, your question is absolutely meaningless and just shows an utter lack of understanding regarding the actual details of this situation.
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2017, 05:28 PM   #620
Chris Kennard
Casey, not that my opinion means jack squat to you, but I've always kinda viewed you as a level headed voice of reason. Now? A politician in somebody's pocket.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu