Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 72 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:29 PM   #711
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
My point being, the tegu she "could have gotten" was not a blue produced by Ty, as solicited and promised by Ty. And before any of you Mr.Walker fans pounce on me, don't bother. He is by far one of my favorite people on the planet, well deserved!

he admitted he couldnt even get the t- from the undisclosed breeder..

and nw people are questioning if the 1st post where he mislead all of his followers should be voided or if the 2nd post where the raffle technically started is the valid one? well hmmmmmm the 2nd post stated an albino tegu!!!!!!!! isnt a purple an albino? YES but he still refuses to give me that so now what can they say,

all i can say is this man needs to step off his high horse and realize rich or not he is a person not a saint. he had a raffle and he should be forced to uphold his end of the deal . i should not have had to remind him of his terms, he knew damn well what he was doing and it was a game......PERIOD

Old 02-11-2017, 08:33 PM   #712
Chris Kennard
Michelle, win or lose in court, you are a winner here! Thank you so much for exposing this narcissistic creep.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:35 PM   #713
Lucille
Michelle please pick a color other than yellow it is hard to read. Also please for the sake of the youngsters that might be reading go look over and maybe use different more family friendly language here on in.

I guess since the entire discussion is being dredged up again, the subject of raffle legalities (or the lack thereof) will have to be dredged, as well. Just as well, readers should have that info refreshed. And the thread should probably be sent around some more.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:37 PM   #714
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Michelle, win or lose in court, you are a winner here! Thank you so much for exposing this narcissistic creep.
Unfortunately I am not an a$$ kisser and it had to be done. If you don't agree with ty or you don't praise him it seams is when he decides that person is not worthy

Sad that he didn't just send me an albino tegu he produced

Old 02-11-2017, 08:52 PM   #715
Chris Kennard
Michelle, this is one of the few threads where I need not ask questions. I know who is wrong. So will a solid judge. You contributed to a charity which ,unfortunately, was run by a boy who was obviously raised by...nevermind.

Old 02-11-2017, 09:13 PM   #716
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Michelle please pick a color other than yellow it is hard to read. Also please for the sake of the youngsters that might be reading go look over and maybe use different more family friendly language here on in.

I guess since the entire discussion is being dredged up again, the subject of raffle legalities (or the lack thereof) will have to be dredged, as well. Just as well, readers should have that info refreshed. And the thread should probably be sent around some more.

I'm very sorry lucielle. Those were things Ty's parrots said and honestly I didn't even think about it when copying. Sorry

Old 02-11-2017, 09:15 PM   #717
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Michelle, this is one of the few threads where I need not ask questions. I know who is wrong. So will a solid judge. You contributed to a charity which ,unfortunately, was run by a boy who was obviously raised by...nevermind.

Lol sorry I got a chuckle out of that one lmbo

Old 02-11-2017, 09:39 PM   #718
tlmoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post

Was said tegu actually delivered to someone else successfully?
A simple "yes" or "no" by a helpful reader is enough, thanks.
I went looking through the thread for this, but couldn't find a yes or no. Post #45 the other winner of the original raffle states he received his tegu. But I don't think that's the question.

Post #67 shows a text about the winner of the second raffle of "Michelle's" tegu. I don’t know if it has been shown here that the other person actually got that tegu. Ty also reportedly told the court clerk that the tegu had been auctioned off so was no longer available. Seems like a pretty solid assumption that it was delivered, but still an assumption. I admittedly did not go through every post though!

Old 02-11-2017, 09:59 PM   #719
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
I went looking through the thread for this, but couldn't find a yes or no. Post #45 the other winner of the original raffle states he received his tegu. But I don't think that's the question.

Post #67 shows a text about the winner of the second raffle of "Michelle's" tegu. I don’t know if it has been shown here that the other person actually got that tegu. Ty also reportedly told the court clerk that the tegu had been auctioned off so was no longer available. Seems like a pretty solid assumption that it was delivered, but still an assumption. I admittedly did not go through every post though!

This was the auction
Attached Images

Old 02-11-2017, 10:00 PM   #720
Sugarhedgie
Ty also has 6 "t+ holdbacks" at the farm

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu