Bad Guy Do NOT do sell to Shane Risely!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2017, 03:42 PM   #21
xenesthis13
posted

I immediately contacted a moderator using the "report post" function as soon as I saw Shane's inappropriate post in the wrong forum. In addition, I send the email exchange between Shane and me proving he is wrong.

Then, I noticed that his post remained to stay up throughout the day...until I did the same thing he did. I posted to watch what I knew what happen. Mine was deleted. His stayed up longer. Only when I posted to the BOI and put up my proving docs that he is wrong...then, ironically, his post was finally taken down.

Maybe, this is a timing thing and moderators can't be expected to stay 24/7 on top of things. I understand that, but also consider the "appearance" how things transpired looked like. I've seen it before.

Old 04-13-2017, 03:46 PM   #22
JColt
Todd, I bought from you several years back. Had not one problem with order, delivery or stock. That said you are treated here just as everyone else. It is your response that causes your problem. If you really feel that you are a target (Real or Imagined) why not just refuse to sell here? It obviously cannot be worth the aggravation (Real or Imagined)

State your case and be done with it. You posted proof and I would not expect anything after 2 weeks. I'd say the largest majority here probably would back your proof. But when you turn it into a pissing contest or attack this site then people tend to forget right or wrong but the attack.

Just my 2cents.

Old 04-13-2017, 03:49 PM   #23
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenesthis13 View Post
I immediately contacted a moderator using the "report post" function as soon as I saw Shane's inappropriate post in the wrong forum. In addition, I send the email exchange between Shane and me proving he is wrong.
The post was not reported using the 'report post' function.
I did receive an email from you via the 'send message via email' function at 7:17am this morning.

Quote:
Then, I noticed that his post remained to stay up throughout the day...until I did the same thing he did. I posted to watch what I knew what happen. Mine was deleted. His stayed up longer. Only when I posted to the BOI and put up my proving docs that he is wrong...then, ironically, his post was finally taken down.
I already explained the timing on this and why one was deleted prior to the other, Robert also addressed this.

Old 04-13-2017, 03:53 PM   #24
xenesthis13
yep

JColt, I appreciate your post. Your right, but it's not easy. I've seen lots of unfairness and "selective" enforcement of the rules here. You can post proof and sit back and an accuser and their cronies can post 50 pages of crap and nothing is ever done about it. What you allow somebody to take pot shots at you with a third party website "facilitating" and indirectly encouraging it?

Garbage confirmed on the BOI...again and again:

"tired old whine
big-boy pants
your own character flaws
crazy person
throwing a fit
intellectual dishonesty"

See what I mean. This is what people do on the BOI.

Old 04-13-2017, 03:59 PM   #25
Fangthane
Quote:
This is what people do on the BOI.
You mean call it like they see it? Yep, sure is what the vast majority do on here.

Old 04-13-2017, 04:00 PM   #26
Robert Walker
Quote:
Again, again, and again, why doesn't Fauna come down on the false accusers??? Why is that garbage allowed?
We enforce site rules, which April did, simply not to your liking or in your desired timeline.

The BOI gives everyone an avenue to express their concerns. Instead, "Thank you BOI, for providing us a platform in which we can refute false accusations". Members with a well worded, well documented and thought out post can shut down most "false accusers" in short order.

This thread continues, not because of an ongoing debate between yourself and Shane. Only one of you is making the page count grow right now.

If you need to express further concerns regarding Fauna please move that discussion to the Feedback Forum:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=44

Old 04-13-2017, 04:04 PM   #27
Lucille
Quote:

Again, again, and again, why doesn't Fauna come down on the false accusers???
There are several reasons I can think of:

First, if one party takes the time to furnish evidence that the other party is lying, it is my opinion that entire exchange is worthy of keeping because it shows the other party is a liar. That has value when people consider doing business with that other party and then choose not to because of those falsehoods. Keeping the exchanges is a service to others in the future.

Second, often the truth is not as clear cut as one might think, and each reader gets to judge for themselves the relative merits of the claims put forth. If you have clear and damning evidence, the readers themselves will come down on the false accusers.

Old 04-13-2017, 04:07 PM   #28
xenesthis13
I'll sit back and watch Fauna do the right thing by coming down hard on false accusers. Let's see if that happens. I've never seen it ever done before, but I'll trust that going forward on BOI, that will finally be done.

Old 04-13-2017, 04:20 PM   #29
Lucille
I have notified Shane of this thread, hopefully he will respond.

Old 04-13-2017, 04:26 PM   #30
Fangthane
As has been pointed out numerous times, "Fauna" simply provides the venue. It's those of us who do bother to do the reading that "come down" on those who've been proven to be liars. If Shane does bother to chime in without posting some serious evidence that somehow refutes what you've posted, I've no doubt that people will be pretty vocal about calling The fact that I've seen that happen countless times tells me that your view of the BOI is a self-serving fiction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!