Can't upload attachment with Chrome or"Exploder" - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-25-2017, 09:02 AM   #11
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
Have you tried logging in on an incognito tab in Chrome?
Its happening with 3 diff browsers and on diff devices. No issues posting pics of FB with everything above.

Old 09-25-2017, 09:04 AM   #12
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Its happening with 3 diff browsers and on diff devices. No issues posting pics of FB with everything above.
Email one of the pictures and I'll see if I can upload the same picture. Bsflfeeders@gmail.com

Old 09-25-2017, 09:30 AM   #13
Guy Castro
Always uploaded the same way from camera pics. Apparently there is an issue with these 2 current pic files. Love the ignore button.

Old 09-25-2017, 09:33 AM   #14
Guy Castro
Quote:
Always uploaded the same way from camera pics. Apparently there is an issue with these 2 current pic files. .
Just with this site.

Old 09-25-2017, 09:38 AM   #15
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Always uploaded the same way from camera pics. Apparently there is an issue with these 2 current pic files. Love the ignore button.
Ignore button?

Old 09-25-2017, 10:01 AM   #16
Guy Castro
Ended up saving it from FB,and that uploaded.

Old 09-25-2017, 11:50 AM   #17
WebSlave
Did you determine that you were continually trying to upload the same pic files, and those files were causing the problem?

Files do get corrupted sometimes. And although a device will say that it outputs files in a particular format, doesn't mean that the "format" is to spec and will be compatible with everything.

So are you still using the same camera device that you used before?

As far as this site is concerned, I will say that the new data center this site is now located in is VERY security conscious. So it's entirely possible that if a file looks even slightly suspect, the security routines on my server will reject it. Not saying that is the case here, but heck, I got locked out of my own server when I was doing testing and the security safeguards thought my actions were suspicious.

FYI, one way that hackers will gain access to a server is by triggering error conditions with file transfers. So it's quite likely the server guys set up my server with that in mind.

Old 09-25-2017, 01:36 PM   #18
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Did you determine that you were continually trying to upload the same pic files, and those files were causing the problem?

Files do get corrupted sometimes. And although a device will say that it outputs files in a particular format, doesn't mean that the "format" is to spec and will be compatible with everything.

So are you still using the same camera device that you used before?

As far as this site is concerned, I will say that the new data center this site is now located in is VERY security conscious. So it's entirely possible that if a file looks even slightly suspect, the security routines on my server will reject it. Not saying that is the case here, but heck, I got locked out of my own server when I was doing testing and the security safeguards thought my actions were suspicious.

FYI, one way that hackers will gain access to a server is by triggering error conditions with file transfers. So it's quite likely the server guys set up my server with that in mind.
Nothing has changed on my end. Snap a pic and upload. Just an issue with two recent pics. Uploaded to FB with zero issues, with any device. Tried an earlier pic and it went,so I saved them from FB,and they uploaded that way.

Old 09-25-2017, 04:15 PM   #19
WebSlave
Quote:
Nothing has changed on my end. Snap a pic and upload. Just an issue with two recent pics. Uploaded to FB with zero issues, with any device. Tried an earlier pic and it went,so I saved them from FB,and they uploaded that way.
I would suggest snapping a few more pics and trying them. If you still have problems, see if you can try another camera to test out. The idea is to try to isolate exactly what the problem is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!